- Trip Duration 10 Days
- Trip Grade Easy
- Trip Style Tour
- Max Person 02 - 16
- Destination Nepal
About All Nepal Tour - 10 Days
Nepal comprised of soaring mountains, lush marshlands, archival cities, rich culture and boundless natural beauty, would it be deceitful to call Nepal the eighth wonder of the world? Definitely not! All Nepal Tour trip comprises of the visit to popular touristic destinations of Nepal such as archival Kathmandu, frisky Pokhara, audacious Chitwan and peaceful Lumbini that bestows the true elegance of Nepal in just one trip. Encounter with the rich culture and traditions, exclusive wildlife, unbound natural beauty and diverse landscapes are the key features of all in one Nepal tour. Spring and autumn are the best seasons for the tour in Nepal.
The All Nepal Tour has been specially put together for those travelers who would like to explore Nepal to its core on a single trip itself. Nepal, the haven of diverse wonders will quench your thirst to assimilate ancient cultures, traverse through the wilderness and savor the majestic views of the landscapes. You will be visiting the stunning places that we take pride in. The ancient Kathmandu, lively Pokhara, adventurous Chitwan and culturally rich Lumbini are the places that you ought not to miss during your visit to Nepal.
The narrow alleys in Kathmandu that are still filled with ancientness, await your arrival. Visit the historic Hindu temple of Pashupatinath, the ancient palaces of Kathmandu and Patan Durbar Square and the exquisite stupas of Swayambhunath and Boudhanath. Unleash your inner adventurer as you raft on the rapid whitewater river of Trishuli that lies on the way to Pokhara. As you step into the lively city of Pokhara, which also happens to be the perfect city to chill and rejuvenate, a soothing feeling with overtaking you as you watch the tranquil of the Phewa Lake. Visit the stunning vantage point of Sarangkot to catch the sun spreading its rays upon the White Mountains. Chill as you take a boat and row away at the Phewa Lake while being surrounded by the majestic Annapurna range. Furthermore, a bunch of tourist attractions awaits your arrival.
Now, we move to the plain lands of Chitwan and then onto Lumbini. The national and preserved jungles are where you will come close to earth and its wilderness. Engage with the exotic wild beauties with thrilling activities. Now as we move onto Lumbini, which is another city that is extremely rich in Buddhist art and architecture. Explore the aesthetically pleasing monuments that have been influenced by the diverse Buddhist architecture. Upon exploring these amazing four cities that are embedded with heaps of culture and tranquil nature, you will have truly explored Nepal. Index Adventure is here to make your journey lifetime memorable, join us!!
- Day 01: Arrival at Kathmandu
- Day 02: Kathmandu Sightseeing
- Day 03: Kathmandu– Trishuli River Rafting– Pokhara
- Day 04: Morning Sunrise Sarangkot Hill - Pokhara Sightseeing
- Day 05: Drive to Lumbini
- Day 06: Lumbini Sightseeing
- Day 07: Drive to Chitwan National Park
- Day 08: Jungle activities
- Day 09: Drive back to Kathmandu
- Day 10: Final departure
- Hotel / Airport pick up & drop by private car/van/ tourist bus.
- 3 Nights hotel includes breakfast Kathmandu City.
- 2 Nights hotel includes breakfast Pokhara City.
- 2 Nights hotel includes breakfast Lumbini.
- Chitwan with full board package (breakfast, lunch, dinner & hotel) with includes all programs activities & Government and local taxes and park fees, nature guide.
- City sightseeing tour by private Car/ Van/ Bus includes tour Guide.
- Kathmandu, Pokhara, Lumbini & Chitwan by tourist private transport.
- Farewell Dinner with Index T-shirt.
- Lunch and Dinner whilst in Kathmandu, Pokhara city& Lumbini
- All kind drinks (Alcoholic, hot and cold drinks).
- Personal Equipment.
- single supplementary will extra
- All entrance fees for city sightseeing accept Chitwan national park.
- Personal travel and medical insurance.
- Any kind of personal expense.
- Any others expenses which are not mentioned in Price Includes section.
- Tips for driver & staff (Tipping is expected)