- Trip Duration 8 Days
- Trip Grade Easy
- Trip Style Tour
- Max Person 02 - 16
- Accomodation Hotel
- Destination Nepal
About Best Tour - 08 Days
Nepal is a land of high Himalayas, lush hills, archival cities, rich culture and alluring natural beauty which makes it an exotic spot for various trip activities. The Best Tour encompasses you over the three urban areas of Nepal that you should not miss which are the antiquated, Kathmandu, the bustling city; Pokhara and the city of wildernesses; Chitwan. The tour to world heritage sites, sightseeing from the vantage points of cities, exploration of exclusive wilderness, astounding Himalayan views, medieval craftsmanship and insight to rich culture alongside boundless natural beauty and availability of various trip activities are the special features of this tour.
Welcome aboard to the Himalayan country, Nepal! The ‘Best Tours in Nepal’ are expertly put together to exhibit the exquisite culture, exotic nature along with the majestic mountains that give a name to Nepal. The ‘Best Tours in Nepal’ takes you through the three cities of Nepal that you ought not to miss which are the ancient capital city, Kathmandu, the lake city of Pokhara and the jungles of Chitwan. Explore the true heritage, culture, and ethnicity of the Nepalese, all the while being completely immersed in the exotic nature and thrill of the wildlife.
Upon your arrival at the classical city of Kathmandu, explore the age-old monuments that also happen to be listed under UNESCO World heritage sites. Explore the best of ancient palaces that make up the Kathmandu Durbar Square, Patan Durbar square and the Bhaktapur Durbar square, the extremely significant Hindu temple of Pashupatinath and the Buddhist stupa of Boudhanath and Swayambhunath. A snappy drive towards the edges of Kathmandu will lead us to the well-known place of Nagarkot. Nagarkot is a perfect spot to rejuvenate and relish yourselves with the stunning views of the sunrise and sunset.
We additionally advance towards the wildernesses of the Chitwan National Park. As you come extremely close to the wildlife, indulge in exploring the exotic wildlife, with thrilling activities such as an elephant ride, jungle safari, canoe ride, bird watching and walk in the jungle. Learn more about the culture of the Tharu people who inhabit the region, through cultural dances.
Our last destination is the happening city of Pokhara. Relax and rejuvenate yourselves as you engage in some boating while being surrounded by spectacular views of the Annapurna ranges. Sarangkot is a place that we ought not to miss. Catch the stunning view of the sun rising and gently casting its rays on the mystical mountains. Furthermore, exploring the natural beauties of Pokhara at the several caves and the Davis fall.
- Day 01: Arrival at Kathmandu (1350m)
- Day 02: Kathmandu City Tour & drive to Nagarkot
- Day 03: Morning sunrise Nagarkot after drive to Chitwan National park
- Day 04: Activities Chitwan national park
- Day 05: Drive to Pokhara City
- Day 06: Morning sunrise Sarangkot & Pokhara City Sightseeing
- Day 07: Drive to Kathmandu
- Day 08: Final Departure
- Hotel / Airport pick up & drop by private car/van/ tourist bus.
- 2 Nights hotel includes breakfast Kathmandu City.
- 2 Nights hotel includes breakfast Pokhara City.
- 1 Night hotel includes breakfast Nagarkot.
- Chitwan with full board package (breakfast, lunch, dinner & hotel) with includes all programs activities & Government and local taxes and park fees, nature guide.
- City sightseeing tour ,Nagarkot & Sarangkot by private Car/ Van/ Bus /tour Guide.
- Kathmandu, Nagarkot, Chitwan & Pokhara by tourist private transport.
- Farewell Dinner with Index T-shirt.
- Lunch and Dinner whilst in Kathmandu Nagarkot & Pokhara City.
- all kind drinks (Alcoholic, hot and cold drinks).
- single supplementary will extra
- Personal Equipment.
- All entrance fees in city accept Chitwan national park
- Personal travel and medical insurance.
- Any kind of personal expense.
- Any others expenses which are not mentioned on Price Includes section.
- Tips for driver & Guide (Tipping is expected).