- Trip Duration 6 Days
- Trip Grade Easy
- Trip Style Tour
- Max Person 02 - 16
- Destination Nepal
About Buddhist Tour - 06 Days
Home to thousands of monasteries, shrines, and stupas, you can experience the divine Buddhist semblance here in Nepal. Being the birthplace of Lord Buddha; Buddhism is the second most followed religion of Nepal. Lumbini, the holy place where Lord Buddha was born in the major highlight of this tour. Exploration of the famous and religious Buddhist sites of Nepal, in conjunction with the chance to explore the exclusive Buddhist tradition, and ancient heritage sites of Nepal are also the key features of Buddhist tour. Thusly, Buddhist tours set you on the momentous Buddhist crusade. The tour can be done throughout the year and anyone willing to have a core insight into Buddhist culture and tradition can go for the Buddhist tour in Nepal.
Nepal is distinguished in the world for its religious significance, principally as the birthplace of Lord Buddha. On this account, we invite you to the divine homeland to feel the aura of Buddhist philosophy. This tour can be a chance to explore a different religion, visit thousands of years old heritage sites and get enlightened with the unique philosophy of life.
Buddhist tour starts in Kathmandu. Buddhism is the most significant religion here as the city accommodates hundreds of monasteries, shrines, and stupas. Boudhanath stupa is the major attraction of the valley. Gleaming after the post-earthquake renovation, the pilgrimage holds thousand years of history. It is one of the largest stupas in the world with the height of about 36 meters surrounded by hundreds of fluttering prayer flags, prayer wheels and intricate carvings of Buddha. The stupa is circumscribed by colorful small houses and shops and there are around 50 monasteries in its periphery. It is believed that circling around the stupa gives the person a chance to atone for his/her sins. We also visit Kapan monastery which stands on a hill and houses hundreds of monks and their apprentices who come to follow the preaching of Lord Buddha. The view of the valley from the height is just amazing.
Lumbini is the main factor that makes this tour treasured as it is the holy place where Shakya Queen Maya Devi gave birth to Prince Siddhartha 2500 years ago. It is proclaimed by archaeological evidence and excavations are still being continued by archaeologists in different regions of Lumbini. Maya Devi temple is the important site which comprises of a marker stone, beautiful garden, and a sacred pond. The Ashoka Pillar stands alongside the temple as the oldest inscription marking the exact birth spot of Buddha. We can wander around the holy Lumbini garden and Pushkarni pond where the Queen took bath after giving birth. Many beautiful monasteries with different architectural ambiance are based in Lumbini constructed by Buddhist communities from different countries such as China, Japan, Sri Lanka, Myanmar, Germany, etc. The Lumbini museum is located in the northern premise which preserves various antiques, photographs, and historical records all related to Buddhism.
The trip ends the same place it started i.e. in Kathmandu. Buddhist tour is a remarkable course to set foot to the Buddhist pilgrimages and experience the state of Nirvana.
- Day 01: Arrive in Kathmandu-transfer to the hotel
- Day 02: Visit Boudhanath and Kapan Monastery within the valley.
- Day 03: Fly or Drive to Lumbini
- Day 04: Lumbini Sightseeing Tour
- Day 05: Fly or Drive to Kathmandu
- Day 06: Final Departure
- Airport / Hotel / Airport pick up & drop by private car/van/bus.
- 3 Nights hotel include breakfast Kathmandu
- 2 Nights hotel include breakfast Lumbini
- City sightseeing tour by private Car, Van, Bus & tour Guides.
- Kathmandu - Lumbini by tourist bus/ plane /private transport
- Lunch and Dinner whilst in Kathmandu & Lumbini City.
- all kind drinks (Alcoholic, hot and cold drinks).
- Personal Equipment.
- All entrance fees in the city
- single supplementary will extra
- Personal travel and medical insurance.
- Any kind of personal expense.
- Any others expenses which are not mentioned in Price Includes section.
- Tips for driver & Guide (Tipping is expected).