- Trip Duration 6 Days
- Price from US$ 835
- Trip Grade Easy
- Trip Style Tour
- Meals Breakfast
- Accomodation Hotel
- Transportation Private Transport & Flight
- Destination Nepal
- Min Person 02
About Luxury tour - 6 Days
Home to the world’s sky soaring the Himalayas, rich culture and unbound natural beauty, Nepal is a well-renowned destination for luxury tours to its magnificent archival cities, especially to Kathmandu and Pokhara. Luxury tours to these marvelous cities are popular among the travelers who prefer traveling with serenity and comfort instead of exhausting long drives and walk. Upon your visit to these astounding cities of Nepal, you will get chance to dwell yourself in the true elegance of nature, surround yourself with rich culture and traditions, spectacular vistas of absolute landscapes and alluring sunrise and sunset views midst the dusk and dawn from the vantage speck of Kathmandu and Pokhara. The tour to these cities can be done any time of the year upon your convenience.
The ‘Luxury tour’ has especially been put together for those of our traveler friends who like to travel with ease and comfort. There are several packages to explore the major attraction cities of Nepal. A luxurious option to choose from is the ‘Luxury tours’, in which you while commuting by an airplane and avoid long tiresome drives. You will be taken to the cities of Nepal that you ought not to miss, which are Kathmandu and Pokhara.
Upon your arrival at Kathmandu, you can feel the serenity in the chaos of the city. There is so much for everyone to see in Kathmandu. The narrow alleys leading to the Kathmandu Durbar square are awaiting your arrival. Ancient art and sculptures are what you will be bestowed with upon getting to the Patan Durbar square. Likewise, the Pashupatinath, the Boudhanath, and the Swayambhunath are spectacular places that you ought not to miss. The hill of Nagarkot which are the outskirts of Kathmandu is where we will dwell to escape the chaos of the city. Enjoy the sun rising spectacularly and casting its rays on the Himalayas. Nagarkot is an ideal place to rejuvenate and enjoy the tranquility of nature.
Further, we now make our way to Pokhara, with a 35-minute flight in the Himalayas. Upon getting to Pokhara, you will definitely get the vibes of amazing and positive auras. Pokhara is the epitome of the perfect city to chill, with a beer in hand, as you gaze at the amazing views of the Annapurna range. Pokhara is a beginning point for abundant treks, which is why it is a traveler’s hub. Firstly, get a boat and immerse yourself in nature at the serene Phewa Lake. Later, you will be introduced to several amazing attractions that are definitely cannot be missed. Get to the stunning vantage point of Sarangkot and catch the magnificent view of the sun rising and casting its rays at the Himalayan massifs.
- Day 01: Arrival at Kathmandu (1350m)
- Day 02: Kathmandu City Tour & drive to Nagarkot
- Day 03: Morning sunrise Nagarkot & after the drop airport & fly to Pokhara.
- Day 04: Morning sunrise Sarangkot & Pokhara City Sightseeing
- Day 05: Morning fly back to Kathmandu & free & easy
- Day 06: Final Departure
- Hotel / Airport pick up & drop by private car/van/bus.
- Bothway flight KTM-PKR-KTM.
- 2 Nights hotel includes breakfast Kathmandu.
- The 1-night hotel includes breakfast Nagarkot.
- 2 Nights hotel includes breakfast Pokhara.
- City sightseeing Kathmandu & Pokhara tour by private Car, Van, Bus with tour Guide.
- View point Nagarkot & Sarangkot by private transport .
- Lunch and Dinner whilst in Kathmandu, Pokhara, and Nagarkot.
- all kind drinks (Alcoholic, hot and cold drinks).
- Personal Equipment.
- single supplementary will extra
- All entrance fees.
- Personal travel and medical insurance.
- Tips for driver & Guide (Tipping is expected).