- Trip Duration 17 Days
- Price from US$ 2269
- Trip Grade Strenuous
- Trip Style Trekking & Peak Climb
- Max Person 02 - 16
- Meals Breakfast in cities , full board meals trek & Climb
- Accomodation 2 star hotel in cities & tea house & tent in mountaion
- Transportation Private Transport & Flight
- Destination Nepal
- Single Supplement 450
About Mera Peak Climbing
Mera Peak Climbing is one of the highest trekking peaks for beginner mountain expedition which takes the trekkers to the height of 6,476m Mera Peak.
Mera Peak Climbing offers exhilarating trekking experience in the wilderness with the panoramic view of the Himalayas including Everest (8,848m), Mt. Lhotse (8,516m), Cho Oyu (8,188m), Kanchenjunga (8,586m), and Makalu (8,481m) and introduces us to people and culture of Himalayan villages of Nepal like Paiya, Pangkoma, Nigmsa, Chetrakhola, Kothe, Tangnang, and more. Mera Peak Climbing is located in Hinku valley of Khumbu region which welcomes trekkers and climbers all over the world during the autumn and spring seasons as it’s the best time to climb Mera Peak.
Mera Peak Climbing enables the climbers to climb the summit of Mera Peak with the set of climbing equipment. Mera Peak Climbing begins with a scenic flight to Lukla and continues for 6 days of the trek to Khare after entering the Khumbu region. Please note that flights can be delayed or canceled due to bad weather conditions which are quite expected in a place like Lukla. The trekkers trek along the lovely Himalayan villages and get to learn their culture. Mera Peak Climbing is the perfect peak climb for the climbers with adequate mountaineering experience. However, it can turn out to be slightly difficult for first-time mountaineers as it needs basic mountaineering skills. The trekkers will come across high passes, glacial lakes, lush Himalayan forest, moraines, and breathtaking landscape throughout the trek. With plenty of exposure to the wilderness of Nepal, Mera Peak Climbing is a perfect opportunity for expedition experience in Nepal.
Index Adventure is one of the leading trek organizers in Nepal serving the trekkers across the globe for more of Years. Our well-planned itinerary is carefully designed so that the climbers have extra days for acclimatization. Our high ratings and reviews reflect the trust our clients put on us.
Note: Weather in Everest is unpredictable so there is high chances of delayed as well as cancellation of the scheduled flight. The rate of flight delay and cancellation in high at Lukla. During your journey, if flight cancellation happens you have to spend an extra night at Lukla/Ktm (if you are coming back to Kathmandu or going to Lukla). So, we request to spare a couple of days if you are planning to trek in the Everest region so that you will not miss your international flight. Helicopter rescue can also an option but it cost you more.
- Day 01: Arrival day in Kathmandu
- Day 02: Kathmandu Valley sightseeing and Climbing preparation
- Day 03: Fly to Lukla and trek to Paiya (2730m/8954ft) 3-4 hrs.
- Day 04: Paiya to Panggom (2850m/93,48ft) 5-6 hrs
- Day 05: Panggom to Ningsow (2745m/90,003ft) 4-5 hrs.
- Day 06: Nigmsa to Chhetra Khola (3150m/10332ft) 7-8 hrs.
- Day 07: Chhetra Khola to Kothe (3600m/11808ft) 6-7 hrs
- Day 08: Kothe to Tangnag (4,350m/14,270ft): 3-4 hrs.
- Day 09: Acclimatization Day: Hiking to Charpate Himal Glacier .
- Day 10: Tangnag to Khare (5,045m/16,486ft) 2-3 hrs.
- Day 11: Khare to Mera High Camp (5,780m/18,958ft) 5-6 hrs.
- Day 12: Mera High Camp to Summit (6,461m/21,190ft) and back to Khare (5045m/16,547ft) 8-9 hrs.
- Day 13: Khare to Kothe (3600m/11808ft) 4-5 hrs.
- Day 14: Kothe to Thuli Kharka: 5-6 Hrs.
- Day 15: Thuli Kharka to Lukla: 6-7 hrs.
- Day 16: Fly to Kathmandu .
- Day 17: Departure day
- Tourists class transportation to and from the airport and hotel.
- Both ways Flights tickets Kathmandu –Lukla-Kathmandu.
- 3 Nights standards Hotel in Kathmandu with breakfast.
- Trekking lodge /Teahouse accommodations during the trek & similar tented camp accommodation during the climbing period.
- 3 meals a day (Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner) during the trek.
- Government Licensed Holder trekking guide & High altitude climbing leader (Sherpa guide) licensed by Nepal Mountaineering Association (NMA) with all the salary, food, drinks, accommodation, Flight, and insurance.
- Group climbing equipment including ropes, ice screws, snow bars, harness, carbine, eight-figure etc.
- Porter during the Trekking (1 Potter for 2 trekkers) with all his salary, food, drinks, accommodation, and insurance.
- All necessary paperwork, Sagarmatha National Park Entry Permit, Island Peak climbing permit fee, local Tax, Government tax & official expenses.
- Sleeping bag, Down jacket & Duffel Bag (if you do not have your own, to be returned after trip completion).
- Supporter guide group size above 5+ people.
- The arrangement of Emergency Helicopter service which will be paid by your Travel insurance company.
- Exclusive Medical Kit Bag.
- All organizational requirements.
- Index Adventure T-shirt & Trekking Achievement Certificate
- Lunch and Dinner while you are in Kathmandu city.
- Excess baggage more than 10 kg for Lukla flight.
- Extra night accommodation and meals if early departure from the mountain.
- Nepal visa fee (You can apply for Online or you can easily issue the visa on arrival at International Airport Kathmandu.
- Travel and rescue insurance (necessary).
- International airfare.
- Your personal expenses.
- Alcoholic and non-alcoholic hot and cold drinks & all desserts sweet things.
- Hot shower and battery charging in trekking Mountains.
- Any others expenses which are not mentioned in including section.
- Tips for the guide, porter, and driver (Tipping is voluntary).