About 1 Day - Trisuli River Rafting
1-day Trishuli rafting begins from Charaudi after about 3 hrs driving west of Kathmandu. This is an idle trip for the family fun and also to hang out for a day with the rapids. The rafting point lies between Kathmandu Pokhara Highway. Trishuli River consists of Grade II and III+ rapids. Some of them are Snell’s Nose’, ‘Teen Devi’, ‘Ladies Delight’, ‘Upset’ and the aptly named ‘Surprise’ rapid. The open and wide beaches, jungle views, canyons and terraced hillside landscape offer the superb sceneries along with the breathtaking experience. This day rafting on Trishuli River ends at Kuringhat, whereas two days rafting ends at Gaighat. This is just at the side of the highway, which is easy to drive to your further destination. Trishuli rafting is the gentle trip and all safety measures are applied as helmet, paddle, ropes and lock tricks. Index adventure arranges your Trishuli River rafting package and lets you feel the water adventure. Please, feel free to contact us for more details.
Drive from Kathmandu 3 hrs and 3 hrs rafting in Trisuli river
Drive to Charaudi from Kathmandu almost 3 hours, the rafting put-in-point then we will meet our raft crew. The leader of the raft will give a short briefing on safety procedure. We encounter several big and small rapids with 3 hours rafting after Lunch will be served on the Mugling then drive to next destination Kathmandu or Pokhara city or Royal Chit wan National.
- Rafting Guide & Supporter.
- All rafting equipment such as self-bailing rafts, life jackets, and safety equipment.
- Paddle top, helmets and waterproof gear bags.
- Lunch Dinner, Breakfast
- Rafting permits and fees.
- Round trip ground transportation (by bus)
- Safety kayaker.
- Personal Expenditure (Alcoholic beverages and drinks, phone, and laundry)
- Food & accommodation cost in case of any natural accident caused by weather
- Tips, Gratuities, and expenditure