- Trip GradeEasy
- Trip StyleTour
- Group Size02 - 16
About Adventure Hike Tour - 09 Days
Nepal is a land of diversified topography offering plenty of adventure trip activity for every kind of voyagers in its territory. The adventure hike tour encompasses you through the archival city; Kathmandu and lively town, Pokhara of Nepal bestowing you enduring life experiences. The key features of this trek are that you will be exploring hundreds of monasteries and sanctuaries, alarming natural delicacy, boating and hiking experiences as well as uplifted views of Himalayas. Thusly, anyone with the desire to explore the true elegance of Nepal can go for the Adventure Hike tour which can be operated throughout the year; however, spring and autumn is regarded as the best seasons for the trip in Nepal.
Adventure hike tour is a combo of trekking, heritage, pilgrimage and sightseeing all in one awesome package. It is an opportune trip for those who want to traverse around the preeminent tourist valleys of Nepal i.e. Kathmandu and Pokhara. It also includes an ideal trekking cut out for beginner trekkers or those who want to avoid difficult and long trials.
Adventure hike tour encompasses the supreme locations of the cultural and historical center of Kathmandu valley comprising of Pashupatinath temple. We also visit Boudhanath, one of the largest stupas in the world and Swayambhunath, a stupa atop of a hill. Both stupas are surrounded by prayer wheels and both have eyes of Lord Buddha depicted which is believed to see all people. Pay homage to these principal Buddhist and Hindu pilgrimage sites. Sightseeing around Patan and Kathmandu Durbar Square will take you back in time. Both are medieval royal palace complexes dating back to as early as the 10th century with museums, fine artistry, and architecture.
The tour takes you to the most beautiful city in the country, Pokhara where the short trekking starts. We hike to Sarangkot hill, which gives the pristine sunlit view of the highest mountains such as Annapurna, Machhapuchhre, Dhaulagiri, Ganesh, Manaslu, and more than 20 other mountains. We continue our hike to the blissful Dhampus village overviewing the Himalayas inhabited by cultural and friendly Gurung people.
The bucket-list attractions of Pokhara include boating in the Phewa Lake. One gets enough time to devour the panoramic beauty including the mirror-image reflection of Machhapuchhre in the water. The most visited places in Pokhara are David Fall, a beautiful waterfall that forms an underground tunnel and Mahendra cave with sparkling rocks around the wall. There is also a refreshing visit to the commercial hub of Pokhara, Old Bazaar, and the sacred hilltop Bindyabasini temple. Other sites include the milky white Seti river deep gorge and International Mountain Museum.
- Day 1:Arrival at Kathmandu.
- Day 2:Kathmandu Sightseeing.
- Day 3:Fly or Drive to Pokhara City.
- Day 4:Drive from Pokhara to Sarangkot Phedi and Hike to Sarangkot.
- Day 5:Hiking from Sarangkot- Dhampus.
- Day 6:Hike down to Phedi and drive back to Pokhara.
- Day 7:Pokhara Sightseeing.
- Day 8:Fly or Drive to Kathmandu.
- Day 9:Final Departure.
- All Airport, Bus Park, and Hotel transfers with tourist vehicles.
- sightseeing Kathmandu & Pokhara private transport with tour Guide
- Both way (Roundtrip) by tourists Bus KTM-Pokhara-KTM.
- (But it can be customized according to your requirement about Flight or private transport ).
- Round Trip Pokhara – Sarangkot Phedi – Phedi -Pokhara private Vehicles.
- 3 nights Kathmandu & 3Nights Pokhara Hotel including breakfast.
- Licensed holder Trekking Guide and Sherpa potter in mountains.
- While in sarangkot & Dampus Accommodation and 3 meals a day (Lunch, Dinner & Breakfast).
- All necessary paperwork and permits (free, local & Government tax.)
- Farewell Dinner with Index T-shirt.
- International airfare.
- Nepal Visa fee (bring accurate USD cash and two passport photographs).
- Travel and rescue insurance (necessary).
- single supplementary will extra
- Lunch and Dinner while you are in Kathmandu & Pokhara city.
- All entrance fees in the city.
- Personal expenses (phone calls, internet, laundry, bar bills, bottle or boiled water & Hot Drinks Tea and Coffee, Hot Shower, Batteries charge, Heater during the Trek and Sweet things like desert).
- Extra night accommodation and meals if early departure from the mountain.
- Tips for the guide, porter. (Tipping is voluntary).
- Any others expenses which are not mentioned in including section.