- Trip GradeModerate
- Trip StyleTrekking
- TransportationPrivate Vechiles & Tourist Bus
- MealsBreakfast in cities & full board meals in trek
- Accommodation2 star hotel in cities & tea house / Lodge on trek
- Group Size02 - 16
- Max Altitude4,130M
- Single Supplement180 USD
About Annapurna Base Camp with Poonhill trek
Annapurna Base Camp via Poon hill trek is a blend of spectacular mountain views, tranquil villages, warm hospitality of Gurung communities and colorfulness of rhododendron, and bamboo forests. Annapurna Base Camp lies at an elevation of 4130 m, making it an adventurous attempt on its own. Throughout the trail, snowcapped peaks like Annapurna range, Dhaulagiri range, Machhapuchhre, Nilgiri, Himchuli, and Lamjung lie in the backdrop. Poon hill which lies en route to the Annapurna base camp is yet another viewpoint that gives the picturesque views of the majestic mountains. Autumn and spring seasons are best suited to attempt this popular trek where one can get closer to nature and observe its pristine beauty.
Viewing the Sliver Mountains, smelling the fresh air, feeling the cold snow, tasting the sweet tea and hearing the wind blow, this is how Annapurna Base Camp Trek will startle your senses. Above all, this trek lets you get closer to nature and with your soul.
Annapurna I is the tenth highest mountain in the world and the only mountain above 8000 m in the Annapurna massif. The Annapurna Base Camp lies at an elevation of 4130 m, and trekking to this destination is an exciting journey to attempt. Throughout the trail, mountains create a spectacular backdrop, making you feel like you're in a painting. Annapurna range, Dhaulagiri range, Mt. Machhapuchhre, Mt. Nilgiri, Mt. Lamjung, and Mt. Himchuli are some of the major mountains you can enjoy. The spectacular sunrise from Poon Hill is certainly another highlight of the trip. Poon Hill is also home to the largest rhododendron forest in the world. So, making a trip in the spring can be the best decision you will ever make. Annapurna base camp trek route map can be the great traditional journey too. You will witness the unique culture, lifestyle of many Gurung villages with an amazing of Ghandruk, Chhomrong, Tadapani, etc. There are many monasteries and gompas that will give you a spiritual boost as you walk.
Index Adventure has been serving in this travel sector since (years) ears, and we provide you with the best deal in terms of trek satisfaction as well as money. Our team of highly experienced and friendly guides will certainly make your trek a memorable one. We make sure that you don’t miss any part of the trek. So, book a trek right away with Index Adventure to get lost in the Himalayas.
- Day 1:Arrival at Kathmandu (1,350m).
- Day 2:Fly/Drive to Pokhara 6 to 7 Hrs.
- Day 3:Drive to Nayapul, trek to Tikhedunga (1,570 m).
- Day 4:Trek to Ghorepani (2840m)
- Day 5:Hike up to Poon Hill sunrise (3,210m) and trek to Tadapani (2,610 m)
- Day 6:Trek to Chhomrong (2,170m).
- Day 7:Trek to Himalayan Hotel (2,950m) - 6 hrs.
- Day 8:Trek to Annapurna Base Camp (4,130m) via Machhapuchhre Base Camp (3,700m): 5- 6 hours.
- Day 9:Trek down to Bamboo,7 – 8 hours.
- Day 10:Trek down to Jhinu Danda (1,760m): 5 - 6 hours.
- Day 11:Trek to Siwai then drive to Pokhara: 4hours trek, 2 to 3-hour drive.
- Day 12:Drive to Kathmandu.
- Day 13:Departure to International Airport.
- Tourists class transportation to and from the airport and hotel.
- Tourist bus Kathmandu-Pokhara-Kathmandu.
- Both ways Private transports Pokhara-Nayapul - Pokhara.
- 2 Nights standards Hotel in Kathmandu with breakfast.
- 2 Nights standards Hotel in Pokhara with breakfast.
- Trekking lodge / Teahouse accommodations during the trek.
- 3 meals a day (Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner) during the trek.
- Government Licensed Holder trekking guide with all his salary, food, drinks, accommodation, transport and insurance.
- Porter during the Trekking (1 Potter for 2 trekkers) with all his salary, food, drinks, accommodation, transport and insurance.
- Supporter guide group size above 8+ people.
- All necessary paperwork and entry permits (ACAP), Trekker’s Information Management System (TIMS) including local Tax, Government tax & official expenses.
- Sleeping bag, Down Jacket & Duffel Bag (if you do not have your own, to be returned after trip completion).
- An arrangement of Emergency Helicopter service which will be paid by your Travel insurance company.
- Exclusive Medical Kit Bag.
- Farewell Dinner & Trekking Achievement Certificate.
- Lunch and Dinner while you are in Kathmandu & Pokhara city.
- Extra night accommodation and meals if early departure from the mountain.
- Nepal visa fee (You can apply for Online or you can easily issue the visa on arrival at International Airport Kathmandu.
- Travel and rescue insurance (necessary).
- International airfare.
- Your personal expenses.
- Alcoholic and nonalcoholic hot and cold drinks & all desserts sweet things.
- Hot shower and battery charging in trekking Mountains.
- Any others expenses which are not mentioned in including section.
- Tips for the guide, porter, and driver (Tipping is voluntary).