- Trip GradeModerate
- Trip StyleTrekking
- TransportationPrivate Vechiles & Local Bus
- MealsBreakfast in cities & full board meals in trek
- Accommodation2 star hotel in cities & tea house / Lodge on trek
- Group Size2 to 15
- SINGLE SUPPLEMENT200
About Annapurna Circuit Trek
Annapurna Circuit Trek is among the classic treks of Nepal which will take you to the world’s deepest gorge, Kali Gandaki river. The Annapurna Circuit is a highly praised trek of the Annapurna region. This was opened for trekkers in 1977. Annapurna Circuit trek is popular among the adventurous trekkers around the world. It is one of the most challenging treks whose highest point is at Thorung La Pass which is at the altitude of 5416 meters.
Annapurna Circuit Trek will take you to the places where you can view the spectacular mountain ranges such as Mt. Annapurna, Annapurna II, along with Manaslu and Dhawalagiri which is above the height of 8000 meters. The places such as Manang, Mustang, and Jomsom are along the way, you can see a wide diversity of people with different ethnic groups.
You will explore a wide variety of flora and fauna of this region as you trek to the Annapurna Circuit. Index Adventure 14 days Annapurna Circuit Trek itinerary will take you to different places of Nepal where you can explore the natural beauty of Nepal at its best.
Trip Highlights of the Annapurna Circuit Trek
Scenic drive from Kathmandu to Bhulbhule.
Visiting Muktinath Temple, one of the most popular places for Hindus and Buddhists.
Crossing the Thorung La Pass at the height of 5416 meters.
Exploring the local villages of the Annapurna region such as Chame, Pisang, and Manang.
Viewing the magnificent mountain ranges of the Annapurna region.
Visiting the Kali Gandaki river gorge, world’s deepest river gorge.
Natural hot spring at Tato Pani.
A good network of teahouses and lodges in the Annapurna region which will provide you proper food and accommodation.
Best Time for Annapurna Circuit Trek
Trekking in Annapurna Circuit is possible in almost every season. But, for an easy and less challenging trek, there is some best time of the year for Annapurna Circuit Trek. The most peak time for Annapurna Circuit Trek is during Autumn and Spring.
Autumn and Spring are the peak seasons for trekking for tourists. You will see many trekkers along the same route if you plan on trekking to the Annapurna Circuit during Autumn and Spring. September, October, November, March, April, and May are the most favorable months of the year. The weather and temperature of the Annapurna region during these months are very suitable for trekking. The temperature is neither too hot nor too cold during this time.
During this season, Nepal is at its best regarding natural beauty. The wide variety of vegetation, wild flora and fauna and mountain ranges look splendid during this time. It would be best to trek to Annapurna Circuit during Autumn and Spring.
If you are someone who yearns a more thrilling and challenging trekking experience, you can trek the Annapurna Circuit during summer and winter as well.
Annapurna Circuit Trek Difficulty
Annapurna Circuit is a challenging trek but can be easy for those who are used to high altitude trekking. However, for a beginner, this trek can be quite challenging. But, with proper physical training, Annapurna Circuit Trek can be easily completed. There are many factors that determine the difficulty level of the trek such as altitude, distance, the time of the year you will be trekking.
It is a high altitude trek so you may face some difficulty while climbing. One of the difficult parts of the trek is crossing the Thorung La Pass at 5416 meters. You may have some ups and downs while trekking to the Annapurna Circuit. You should be able to walk for about 6-7 hours a day.
While climbing to a higher altitude, you may feel difficulty in breathing. This may result in altitude sickness. So if you find any symptoms of altitude sickness, descend to a lower altitude.
Annapurna Circuit trek will give you one of the most memorable trekking experiences. Annapurna Circuit with Index Adventures will be more exciting and fun for you as we have experienced representatives who can help you. We can also customize your trip according to time and preference if you want. If you have any queries regarding this trek please Contact us. We are there to help you.
- Day 1:Drive to Bhulbhule.
- Day 2:Bhulbhule to Chamche.
- Day 3:Chamche to Timing Village.
- Day 4:Timing to Dhikurpokhari.
- Day 5:Dhikurpokhari to Nawal.
- Day 6:Nawal to Manang.
- Day 7:Manang - Acclimatization day.
- Day 8:Manang to Ledar.
- Day 9:Ledar to Phedi or High camp.
- Day 10:Phedi or High Camp to Muktinath.
- Day 11:Muktinath to Marpha Village.
- Day 12:Marpha to Tatopani.
- Day 13:Tatopani to Pokhara By drive Vechiles.
- Day 14:Drive back to Kathmandu.
- Private Tourists class transportation to and from the airport and hotel.
- Ground transportation from Kathmandu –Bhulbhule -Pokhara - Kathmandu by bus.
- From Tatopani to Pokhara drive by bus
- 2 Nights standards Hotel in Kathmandu with breakfast.
- 1 Night standards Hotel in Pokhara with breakfast.
- Trekking lodge /Teahouse accommodations during the trek.
- 3 meals a day (Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner) during the trek.-All necessary paper works, Conservation entry permits, special trekking permit, and TIMS permit.
- Government Licensed Holder trekking guide with all his salary, food, drinks, accommodation, transport and insurance.
- Porter during the Trekking (1 Potter for 2 trekkers) with all his salary, food, drinks, accommodation, transport and insurance.
- Sleeping bag, down Jacket & Duffel Bag (if you do not have your own, to be returned after trip completion).
- An arrangement of Emergency Helicopter service which will be paid by your Travel insurance company.
- Exclusive Medical Kit Bag.
- Farewell Dinner & Trekking Achievement Certificate.
- Lunch and Dinner while you are in Kathmandu & Pokhara city.
- Extra night accommodation and meals if early departure from the mountain.
- Nepal visa fee (You can apply for Online or you can easily issue the visa on arrival at International Airport Kathmandu.
- Travel and rescue insurance (necessary).
- International airfare.
- Your personal expenses.
- Alcoholic and non-alcoholic hot and cold drinks & all desserts sweet things.
- Hot shower and battery charging in trekking Mountains.
- Any others expenses which are not mentioned in including section.
- Tips for the guide, porter, and driver .