- Trip GradeEasy
- Trip StyleTrekking
- TransportationPrivate Vechiles & Tourist Bus
- MealsBreakfast in cities & full board meals in trek
- Accommodation2 star hotel in cities & tea house / Lodge on trek
- Group Size02 - 16
- Max Altitude3,210 M
- Single Supplement185 USD
About Annapurna Panorama Trek
Annapurna Panorama Trek is an opportunity to witness the tremendously beautiful Annapurna massif accompanied by exploring the Gurung villages of the region. Apart from Annapurna (8091m), this trek also features a breathtaking vista of Dhaulagiri massif and Machhapuchhre Himal (6993m). Situated in the western part of Nepal.
Annapurna Panorama trek includes some of the most popular travel destinations in the Annapurna region with their distinct features. Annapurna Panorama trek is an opportunity for trekkers to get closer to the Himalayas with just moderate walking.
This short trek takes you to a wonderland that provides a splendid view of the Great Himalayas. You go to Pokhara and unleash the beauty that the City of Lakes has to offer. After driving to Kande from Pokhara, you start your Annapurna Panorama trek as you start ascending through stone steps to reach the Gurung village of Ghandruk. Ghandruk is a picturesque village made mostly of stone houses and alleys and provides you with an opportunity to explore the Gurung culture and tradition along with a close view of Annapurna and Machhapuchhre peaks. From Ghandruk, you move on to Tadapani for a breathtaking view of the Himalayas. Following the stone steps throughout the way, you walk through the colourful rhododendron forests of Ghorepani with a backdrop of Annapurna massif. Upon reaching Poonhill, the majestic sunrise that you witness is sure to blow up your mind. You get an unobstructed panoramic view of Annapurna (8091m), Machhapuchhre (6993m), and Dhaulagiri (8167m) from Poonhill. Annapurna Panorama trek is guaranteed to fill your memory with the stunning panorama of the Himalayas and heartwarming hospitality of the Gurung locals.
Index Adventure provides with you the best exploration options available in Nepal. Index Adventure takes you to the most difficult and rural places with ease because of our experienced guides and support staff who have been working for a long time in the tourism industry. We will always be glad to have you on our trips. So, you can always call us for your further plans and get to enjoy the best of what Nepal offers.
- Day 1:Arrival in Kathmandu.
- Day 2:Drive to Pokhara.
- Day 3:Drive to Kande, Trek to Pitam Deurali.
- Day 4:Deurali to Ghandruk.
- Day 5:Ghandruk to Tadapani via Chuile.
- Day 6:Tadapani to Ghorepani.
- Day 7:Morning sunrise to Poonhill and trek down to Nayapul- Drive to Pokhara.
- Day 8:Drive to Kathmandu.
- Day 9:Final Departure.
- Tourists class transportation to and from the airport and hotel.
- Tourist bus Kathmandu-Pokhara-Kathmandu.
- Both ways Private transports Pokhara-Nayapul - Pokhara.
- 2 Nights standards Hotel in Kathmandu with breakfast.
- 2 Nights standards Hotel in Pokhara with breakfast.
- Trekking lodge / Teahouse accommodations during the trek.
- 3 meals a day (Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner) during the trek.
- Government Licensed Holder trekking guide with all his salary, food, drinks, accommodation, transport and insurance.
- Porter during the Trekking (1 Potter for 2 trekkers) with all his salary, food, drinks, accommodation, transport and insurance.
- Supporter guide group size above 8+ people.
- All necessary paperwork and entry permits (ACAP), Trekker’s Information Management System (TIMS) including local Tax, Government tax & official expenses.
- Sleeping bag, down jacket & Duffel Bag (if you do not have your own, to be returned after trip completion).
- The arrangement of Emergency Helicopter service which will be paid by your Travel insurance company.
- Exclusive Medical Kit Bag.
- Farewell Dinner & Trekking Achievement Certificate.
- Lunch and Dinner while you are in Kathmandu & Pokhara city.
- Extra night accommodation and meals if early departure from the mountain.
- Nepal visa fee (You can apply in Online or you can easily issue the visa on arrival at International Airport Kathmandu.
- Travel and rescue insurance (necessary).
- International airfare.
- Your personal expenses.
- Alcoholic and nonalcoholic hot and cold drinks & all desserts sweet things.
- Hot shower and battery charging in trekking Mountains.
- Any others expenses which are not mentioned in including section.
- Tips for the guide, porter, and driver (Tipping is voluntary).