- Trip GradeEasy
- TransportationPrivate Vechiles & Tourist Bus
- Group Size02 - 16
About Chisopani Nagarkot Hiking
Chisapani and Nagarkot are the two vantage points of Nepal that bestow the exclusive of Nepal’s natural beauty and cultural insight in the precise period of time. They are the ideal spot to escape the hustle city life and dwell for a moment into the lap of nature. The hike initiates from Sundarijal and takes you through dense forest enjoying the boon of nature. The scenic view of iconic snowcapped mountains, lush landscapes, conventional local life and sunset and sunrise views are the key features of Chisapani- Nagarkot hike. The basal yet exciting hike experience alongside absolute sceneries and rich natural beauty is bound to remind you of your bewildering hiking remembrance in Nepal. The tour can be operated throughout the year.
Chisopani Nagarkot hiking is a short and wonderful hiking in Nepal that requires 2 Nights and 3 Days hike & include 2 nights Kathmandu city. The hike begins from Sundarijal and goes through the picturesque countryside trail to the popular tourist hill of Nagarkot. Sundarijal is a watershed area of the Shivapuri Nagarjun national park, which is awesome to enjoy the fountains. Chisopani Nagarkot hiking trail is soft and exciting. During the hike, you can enjoy the panoramic views of greenery landscape, ethnic communities that are prevailed throughout the terraced landscape and the magnificent Himalayan views from the hilltop. The Himalayan 360 views include the Everest, Gaurishanker and Rolwaling, Langtang and Manaslu region peaks. The hike offers an opportunity to capture the appreciating Himalayan and hillside panoramas that remind you of your astonishing hiking in Nepal. Please, feel free to contact Index Adventure for the detailed information about the trip.
- Day 1:Arrival at Kathmandu ,1,350m.
- Day 2:Drive to Sundarijal (1.5 hours) and Hike to Chisapani (5 hours).
- Day 3:Hike to Nagarkot 6 hrs.
- Day 4:Hike to Changunarayan and Drive to Kathmandu.
- Day 5:Departure to International Airport.
- All Airport and Hotel transfer with tourist vehicles.
- Kathmandu –Sundarijal – Changunarayan - Kathmandu private Vehicles.
- 2 nights Kathmandu Hotel including breakfast.
- Licensed holder Hiking Guide and Sherpa potter in mountains.
- while hiking Accommodation and 3 meals a day (Lunch, Dinner & Breakfast).
- All necessary paperwork (National park fee and local & Government tax.
- Farewell Dinner with Index T-shirt.
- International airfare.
- Nepal Visa fee (bring accurate USD cash and two passport photographs).
- Travel and rescue insurance (necessary).
- Lunch and Dinner while you are in Kathmandu city.
- Personal expenses (phone calls, internet, laundry, bar bills, bottle or boiled water & Hot Drinks Tea and Coffee, Hot Shower, Batteries charge, Heater during the Trek and Sweet things like desert).
- Extra night accommodation and meals if early departure from a Hike.
- Tips for the Staff. (Tipping is voluntary).
- Any others expenses which are not mentioned in including the section
I was not looking for those long treks to high altitudes. I didn't have the time nor did I have the preparations. I entered the office of Index Adventure in Thamel for a suggestion. Kesab was not just helpful but well informed as well. After a brief discussion, he suggested ...Read More