- Trip GradeEasy
- TransportationPrivate Vechiles & Tourist Bus
- Group Size02 - 16
About Dhampus Sarangkot Hiking
Dhampus-Sarangkot hiking is a naturally and culturally delighting trip of Nepal bestowing the best of Nepal’s natural beauty and cultural insight. Dhampus-Sarangkot hiking is the wonderful trip activity around the Pokhara valley with the views of alluring golden rice plateau. The exclusive views of astounding Mt. Dhaulagiri, Annapurna, fishtail, Manaslu alongside the experience of rich Gurung culture and adventure sports such as bungee jumping and paragliding etc. are the special features of this hike. From the vantage point of Dhampus and Sarangkot, you can grasp the extraordinary glimpse of Pokhara and the scenery gets more alluring amid the dusk. The best season to initiate a hike would be September to December and March to May.
Dhampus Sarangkot Hiking is a 3 days hiking in the lower Annapurna region of Nepal. It is an easy trip, which is highly suitable for the family trips. This hiking begins from Phedi, after a drive from Pokhara and goes through the forest region. Dampus is a large Gurung settlement, which is located beautifully in the shadow of the Annapurna Himalayan chain. Gurung culture is awe-inspiring, who love the traditions and values inherited from their ancestors. Dampus village is what primarily known for. The hospitality and folk cultural performance is remarkable. The route through terraced hillside leads you to Sarangkot, which is the best paragliding spot in Nepal. The terraced hillside Sarangkot has become a traveler’s choice throughout the year. You can enjoy the best paragliding, drive or hike down to Pokhara, the city of Lakes. Index Adventure organizes Dhampus Sarangkot hike with all the arrangement along with paragliding on your request. Please, contact us for more details.
- Day 1:Arrival at Kathmandu,1,350m.
- Day 2:Drive to Pokhara 6 to 7 hrs.
- Day 3:Drive to Phedi and hike to Dhampus (1,600m).
- Day 4:Hike to Sarangkot (1,720m).
- Day 5:Descend to Pokhara.
- Day 6:Drive to Kathmandu.
- Day 7:Departure to International Airport.
- All Airport, Bus Park, and Hotel transfers with tourist vehicles.
- Both way (Roundtrip) by tourists Bus KTM-Pokhara-KTM.
- (But it can be customized according to your requirement about Flight).
- Round Trip Pokhara –Phedi –pokhara private Vehicles.
- 4 nights Kathmandu & Pokhara Hotel including breakfast.
- Licensed holder Hiking Guide and Sherpa potter in mountains.
- While in Hiking Accommodation and 3 meals the day (Lunch, Dinner & Breakfast).
- All necessary paperwork and permits (free, local & Government tax.)
- Farewell Dinner with Index T-shirt.
- international airfare.
- Nepal Visa fee (bring accurate USD cash and two passport photographs).
- Travel and rescue insurance (necessary).
- Lunch and Dinner while you are in Kathmandu & Pokhara city.
- Personal expenses (phone calls, internet, laundry, bar bills, bottle or boiled water & Hot Drinks Tea and Coffee, Hot Shower, Batteries charge, Heater during the Trek and Sweet things like desert).
- Extra night accommodation and meals if early departure from the mountain.
- single supplementary will extra
- Tips for the guide, porter. (Tipping is voluntary).
- Any others expenses which are not mentioned in including section.