- Trip GradeModerate
- Trip StyleTrekking
- TransportationPrivate Vechiles & Domestic Flight
- MealsBreakfast in cities & full board meals in trek
- Accommodation2 star hotel in cities & tea house / Lodge on trek
- Group Size04 -16
- Max Altitude5555 M
About Everest Base Camp Heli Trek
Everest (8848 m), the world’s highest mountain, is probably on the bucket list of every single person living on this planet. The height of this mountain makes adventurous people want to conquer it, whereas the charm it possesses makes every person want to see the heavenly beauty right in front of them doing this Everest Base Camp Heli Trek.
The high altitude of this place has provided inspiration for different culture and traditions to the people living in this region. Mostly, Sherpa people live in this region and it is quite astonishing to look into their culture and their traditions. They have the very wide range of festivals and cultures. They have their unique Sherpa language too. The conquest of reaching the foot of the giant, Everest Base Camp Heli Trek makes people believe in their dreams and inspires them to conquer it. Overall, this trek adds soul to your life.
This overall 12 days trek starts as you fly to the world's most dangerous airport in Lukla from Kathmandu. The flight you take to Lukla will prove to be so thrilling that you will never forget in this lifetime. The trek officially starts from Namche Bazar, also known as the Gateway to Everest. Namche Bazar will show a distinctive way of Sherpa people and how they cope with the high altitude. The trek will take you to different monasteries which hold great religious value. Tengboche Monastery is one of them. Ever stunning view of the Khumbu Glacier (4900 m) will please you, and passing through that glacier will be so comforting. The Heli ride you take will give you a bird's eye view of the whole Khumbu region. You will be mesmerized to see what the Khumbu region holds. Along with Everest (8848 m), you can enjoy the view of Mt. Amadablam (6812 m) and Mt. Lhotse (8516 m) and several other peaks. The stunning view of the Himalayas from Kalapatthar is a chance not to be missed.
Index Adventure has been proved to be one of the nation's best service agencies for excellent services throughout these many years. Index Adventure has very skilful and experienced guides and porters in our team who are determined to make your journey is trouble free. Come and travel with us and we will make sure your travel wish is fulfilled.
Note: Weather in Everest is unpredictable so there is high chances of delayed as well as cancellation of the scheduled flight. The rate of flight delay and cancellation in high at Lukla. During your journey, if flight cancellation happens you have to spend an extra night at Lukla/Ktm (if you are coming back to Kathmandu or going to Lukla). So, we request to spare a couple of days if you are planning to trek in the Everest region so that you will not miss your international flight. Helicopter rescue can also an option but it cost you more.
- Day 1:Arrival at Tribhuvan International Airport (TIA), Kathmandu.
- Day 2:Flight to Lukla and trek to Phakding (2,652m) (3 hours).
- Day 3:Trek to Namche Bazar (3,440m) (6 hours).
- Day 4:Namche Bazar and Everest View Hotel.
- Day 5:Trek to Tengboche (3,860m) (5 Hours).
- Day 6:Trek to Dingboche (4,410m) (5 Hours).
- Day 7:Dingboche to Nagarjun.
- Day 8:Trek to Lobuche (4,910m) (5 Hours).
- Day 9:Trek to Gorakshep (5,160m)-Hiking to Everest Base Camp (5,364m)-Trek back to Lobuche (4,940m).
- Day 10:Hiking to Kalapatthar-Gorakshep-Kathmandu by Helicopter.
- Day 11:Departure.
- Tourists class transportation to and from the airport and hotel.
- Flights tickets Kathmandu – Lukla &Gorakshep - Kathmandu by Helicopter
- 2 Nights standards Hotel in Kathmandu with breakfast.
- Trekking lodge /Teahouse accommodations during the trek.
- 3 meals a day (Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner) during the trek.
- Government Licensed Holder trekking guide with all his salary, food, drinks, accommodation, Flight and insurance.
- Porter during the Trekking (1 Potter for 2 trekkers) with all his salary, food, drinks, accommodation, and insurance.
- All necessary paperwork, Sagarmatha National Park Entry Permit, Trekker’s Information Management System (TIMS) including local Tax, Government tax & official expenses.
- Sleeping bag & Duffel Bag (if you do not have your own, to be returned after trip completion).
- Supporter guide group size above 8+ people.
- The arrangement of Emergency Helicopter service which will be paid by your Travel insurance company.
- Exclusive Medical Kit Bag.
- Farewell Dinner & Trekking Achievement Certificate.
- Lunch and Dinner while you are in Kathmandu city.
- Excess baggage more than 10 kg for Lukla flight.
- Extra night accommodation and meals if early departure from the mountain.
- Nepal visa fee (You can apply for Online or you can easily issue the visa on arrival at International Airport Kathmandu.
- Travel and rescue insurance (necessary).
- International airfare.
- Your personal expenses.
- Alcoholic and non-alcoholic hot and cold drinks & all desserts sweet things.
- Hot shower and battery charging in trekking Mountains.
- Any others expenses which are not mentioned in including section.
- Tips for the guide, porter and driver