- Trip GradeModerate
- Trip StyleTrekking
- TransportationPrivate Vechiles & Domestic Flight
- MealsBreakfast in cities & full board meals in trek
- Accommodation2 star hotel in cities & tea house / Lodge on trek
- Group Size02 - 16
- Max Altitude5,555 M
- Single Supplement130 USD
About Everest Base Camp Rapid Trek
Everest Base Camp Rapid Trek is a quick way to explore the Everest region without acclimatization or rest days. To see the world’s tallest mountain right in front of your eyes is more than majestic. it is more than just a dream come true. it is hard work and passion put into work. Who wouldn’t feel that adrenaline rushing through them while seeing Mt. Everest (8848m) standing tall and bold just a mile away.
Everest Base Camp Rapid Trek not just takes your breath away because of the stunning Mt. Everest, but also offers the panoramic view of different mountains like Mt. Amadablam (6812m), Nuptse (7861m) and other peaks. The trek might feel exhausting, but the hospitality of the Sherpa locals will make you forget the exhaustion. Your trek route map trek of 12 days starts from the capital of Nepal, Kathmandu. Flight to Lukla airport, the most thrilling airport in the world, is sure to push that your adrenaline way beyond. Trek to Phakding then to Namche gives you the most satisfying moment of your life. Those suspension bridges you pass, with the yaks and mules, are way beyond amazing. Reaching to the Gateway of Mt. Everest (Namche Bazar) gives you the determination to reach the top. Namche Bazar, typically a Sherpa settlement, teaches you the culture and traditions of the Sherpa heritage. The trail passes through several small and large monasteries.
As you trek, you reach the famous Tengboche Monastery which is the largest monastery in the Khumbu region. The Tibetan Buddhist Monastery is draped with glistening mountains from each side making it a view worth trekking for. You leave Tengboche to reach Dingboche from where you can get an unobstructed view of the snow-capped mountains like Everest (8848m), Ama Dablam (6812m), and Imja Tse (6189m) among others. You visit Gorakshep from where you trek to your destination, Everest Base Camp. Reaching the base camp, that is, the foot of the giant Everest will allow you to have a breathtaking view of the peaks of the Khumbu region, and of course, the Everest. The rapid trek to Everest Base Camp overall will always nudge back into your memories.
Index Adventure has been one of the top trek and tour agencies of the country. Providing the best hospitality, Index Adventure has hired the best employees just to make your trek better and beautiful. We assure you to provide you with security and services throughout your journey with us.
Note: Weather in Everest is unpredictable so there is high chances of delayed as well as cancellation of the scheduled flight. The rate of flight delay and cancellation in high at Lukla. During your journey, if flight cancellation happens you have to spend an extra night at Lukla/Ktm (if you are coming back to Kathmandu or going to Lukla). So, we request to spare a couple of days if you are planning to trek in the Everest region so that you will not miss your international flight. Helicopter rescue can also an option but it cost you more.
- Day 1:Arrival at Tribhuvan International Airport (TIA), Kathmandu.
- Day 2:Flight to Lukla( 30 Mints) and trek to Phakding (2,652m) (3 hours).
- Day 3:Trek to Namche Bazar (3,440m) (6 hours).
- Day 4:Trek to Tengboche (3,860m) (5 Hours).
- Day 5:Trek to Dingboche (4,410m) (5 Hours).
- Day 6:Trek to Lobuche (4,910m) (5 Hours).
- Day 7:Trek to Gorakshep (5,160m)-Hiking to Everest Base Camp (5,364m)-Trek back to Lobuche (4,940m).
- Day 8:Trek Down to Namche (3,440m).
- Day 9:Trek Down to Lukla (2,642m).
- Day 10:Fly back to Kathmandu (1,350m)
- Day 11:Departure.
- Tourists class transportation to and from the airport and hotel.
- Both ways Flights tickets Kathmandu –Lukla-Kathmandu.
- 2 Nights standards Hotel in Kathmandu with breakfast.
- Trekking lodge /Teahouse accommodations during the trek.
- 3 meals a day (Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner) during the trek.
- Government Licensed Holder trekking guide with all his salary, food, drinks, accommodation, Flight, and insurance.
- Porter during the Trekking (1 Potter for 2 trekkers) with all his salary, food, drinks, accommodation, and insurance.
- All necessary paperwork, Sagarmatha National Park Entry Permit, Trekker’s Information Management System (TIMS) including local Tax, Government tax & official expenses.
- Sleeping bag & Duffel Bag (if you do not have your own, to be returned after trip completion).
- Supporter guide group size above 8+ people.
- The arrangement of Emergency Helicopter service which will be paid by your Travel insurance company.
- Exclusive Medical Kit Bag.
- Farewell Dinner & Trekking Achievement Certificate.
- Lunch and Dinner while you are in Kathmandu city.
- Extra night accommodation and meals if early departure from the mountain.
- Excess baggage more than 10 kg for Lukla flight.
- Nepal visa fee (You can apply for Online or you can easily issue the visa on arrival at International Airport Kathmandu.
- Travel and rescue insurance (necessary).
- International airfare.
- Your personal expenses.
- Alcoholic and non-alcoholic hot and cold drinks & all desserts sweet things.
- Hot shower and battery charging in trekking Mountains.
- Any others expenses which are not mentioned in including section.
- Tips for the guide, porter, and driver (Tipping is voluntary).