- Trip GradeModerate
- Trip StyleTrekking
- TransportationPrivate Vechiles & Local Bus
- MealsBreakfast in cities & full board meals in trek
- Accommodation2 star hotel in cities & tea house / Lodge on trek
- Group Size02 - 16
- Max Altitude4990 M
- Single Supplement225 USD
About Langtang Circuit Trek
Langtang trek, along with its natural beauty, ensures to give any trekker the feel of the rural and uncorrupted side of humanity. The trail offers different spectacular views and the exotic wilderness which invites the trekkers to explore the vicinity. The exotic beauty has heavily resembled that of Tibetan highlands. This trek offers the panoramic view of the Himalayas like Langtang (7234m), Ganesh Himal (7422m), and Dorje Lakpa (6966m). Though the trails are somewhat difficult, this trek gives you the pleasure of walking because of the red rhododendron forests, the oak forests, and the pine forests. Passing through different wild animals such as red panda and the Himalayan black bear is quite common. Trekkers get to know the cultures, languages, and traditions of the many Sherpa and Tamang settlements in this region.
This 15 days of the trek route map will take you to the nearest yet gorgeous snowcapped mountain from the capital (Kathmandu). You witness the waterfalls, Langtang River, and houses of stones built on the edges of hills. You pass through different settlements of Tamang and Sherpa communities. Also, you will visit the Langtang and Syabru villages which will make you familiar with the people of that region. Tserko Ri (4990m) offers you panoramic views of Mt. Langtang Lirung (7234m), and other Langtang peaks. You visit the famous Kyangin Gompa where you can enjoy freshly prepared cheese. You pass through many yaks which will be grazing on the pastures. Then, passing through Lauribinayak, you will reach the holy lake of Hindus--Lake Gosainkunda. Upon returning to Kathmandu you see the nature’s beauty in Chisapani and see the stunning waterfall of Sundarijal.
Index Adventure has encouraged trekkers to take on routes which are travelled led. We have highly experienced guides to assist you throughout the trek. Come and join us, if you wish to travel and conquer the untouched beauty of Nepal.
- Day 1:Arrival at Kathmandu (1,350m).
- Day 2:Drive from Kathmandu to Syabru Besi (1,467m) (7-8 hours).
- Day 3:Trek from Syabru Besi to Lama Hotel (2,470m) (5 hours).
- Day 4:Trek from Lama Hotel to Langtang Village (3,430m) (6 Hours).
- Day 5:Trek from Langtang Village to Kyangin Gompa (3,870m) (3 Hours).
- Day 6:Trek to Tserko Ri (4,990m)-Back to Kyangin Gompa.
- Day 7:Trek from Kyangin Gompa to Lama Hotel (2,470m) (6 Hours).
- Day 8:Trek from Lama Hotel to Thulo Syabru (2,210m).
- Day 9:Trek from Syabru Village to Sing Gompa (3,250m).
- Day 10:Trek from Sing Gompa to Gosainkunda Lake (4,360m).
- Day 11:Trek from Gosainkunda to Ghopte (3,430m) (7 Hours).
- Day 12:Trek from Ghopte to Kutumsang (2,446m) (7 Hours).
- Day 13:Trek to Chisapani (2,194m) (3-4 Hours).
- Day 14:Trek to Sundarijal (1,463m)-Drive to Kathmandu (3 hours).
- Day 15:Departure.
- Tourists class transportation to and from the airport and hotel.
- Local bus Kathmandu-SyabruBesi- Sundarijal-Kathmandu.
- 2 Nights standards Hotel in Kathmandu with breakfast.
- Trekking lodge / Teahouse accommodations during the trek.
- 3 meals a day (Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner) during the trek.
- Government Licensed Holder trekking guide with all his salary, food, drinks, accommodation, transport and insurance.
- Porter during the Trekking (1 Potter for 2 trekkers) with all his salary, food, drinks, accommodation, transport and insurance.
- Supporter guide group size above 8+ people.
- All necessary paperwork and Langtang National Park entry permit, Sivapuri-Nagarjun National Park permit, Trekker’s Information Management System (TIMS) including local Tax, Government tax & official expenses.
- Sleeping bag, Down Jacket & Duffel Bag (if you do not have your own, to be returned after trip completion).
- The arrangement of Emergency Helicopter service which will be paid by your Travel insurance company.
- Exclusive Medical Kit Bag.
- Farewell Dinner & Trekking Achievement Certificate.
- Lunch and Dinner while you are in Kathmandu city.
- Extra night accommodation and meals if early departure from the mountain.
- Nepal visa fee (You can apply for Online or you can easily issue the visa on arrival at International Airport Kathmandu.
- Travel and rescue insurance (necessary).
- International airfare.
- Your personal expenses.
- Alcoholic and non-alcoholic hot and cold drinks & all desserts sweet things.
- Hot shower and battery charging in trekking Mountains.
- Any others expenses which are not mentioned in including section.
- Tips for the guide, porter and driver (Tipping is voluntary).