- Trip GradeModerate
- Trip StyleTrekking
- TransportationPrivate Vechiles & Tourist Bus
- MealsBreakfast in cities & full board meals in trek
- Accommodation2 star hotel in cities & tea house / Lodge on trek
- Group Size02 - 16
- Max Altitude5,160 M
- Single Supplement225 USD
About Manaslu Circuit Trek
Despite being world’s eighth highest mountain, Mt. Manaslu circuit trek trails are less huddled which makes the trek so crude and pristine. The panoramic views of majestic Himalayas alongside encounter of admirable consolidation of natural beauty and prosperous medieval culture are the special features bestowed by the trek that is bound to swipe away your heart. As this trek bestows some of the sheer landscapes within low ascent; anyone with good physical fitness and with limited time for traveling can march for Manaslu circuit trek. Though the trekking can be operated throughout the year, however, spring and autumn are regarded as the best season for the Manaslu circuit trekking.
"Two roads diverged in a wood, and I, I took the one less travelled by, and that has made all the difference"- Robert Forst. The Manaslu Circuit Trek doesn't receive much visitors; and this is what makes the trail so raw, untouched, and natural. The biological diversity of the Manaslu region shapes the cultural aspects, creating a perfect example of sustainability.
Mount Manaslu is the eighth highest mountain in the world and lies to the east of Annapurna. It falls inside the Manaslu Conservation Area. Trekking around this region through the Manaslu Circuit Trek, you can experience a variety of landscape, vegetation, and traditions. During this trek, you will cross a number of rivers, including Budi Gandaki, Maccha Khola, Tharo Khola, Deng Khola, and Ghatta Khola to name some as provided the details of Route Map, You can enjoy spectacular views of Mt. Manaslu, Ganesh Himal Range, Himal Chuli, and many other mountains of the Himalayan Range. Larkya La Pass at 5125 m, might challenge you physically; however, the giant mountains will be the reason you never stop. Witnessing the Gurung and Tibetan culture will be another highlight of the Manaslu circuit trek, read more about Manaslu Trekking FAQS.
So, if you want to experience this rural Nepal, and make memories for a lifetime, sign up with Index Adventure. We have highly experienced guides and good networking in the Himalayas, which will make your trek free from unnecessary troubles. We also help you with arranging the permits. So, indulge yourself in some exciting adventure in the rural setting of Nepal.
- Day 1:Arrival at Kathmandu, 1,350m.
- Day 2:Kathmandu Valley Sightseeing.
- Day 3:Drive to Sotikhola 710m.
- Day 4:Trek to Maccha Khola 900m.
- Day 5:Trek to Jagat 1,410m.
- Day 6:Trek to Deng 1,804m, 5 - 6hrs.
- Day 7:Trek to Namrung 2,630m.
- Day 8:Trek to Samagaon, 3,530m 6-7 hrs.
- Day 9:Explore Pungyen Monastery: 6-7 hrs.
- Day 10:Trek to Samdo (3,860m): 4 - 5 Hrs
- Day 11:Trek to Dharamsala/Larkya B. C. (4,460m): 4 - 5 Hrs
- Day 12:Cross Larkya La (5,160m) - Bimtang (3,720m): 8 - 9 Hrs
- Day 13:Trek to Tilije 2,300m, 5 - 6 Hrs.
- Day 14:Trek to Tal 1,700m, 4 -5 Hrs.
- Day 15:Trek to Syange (1,080m): 5-6 hrs.
- Day 16:Syange to Drive to Kathmandu: 8-9 hrs. Chamje (1,700m).
- Day 17:Departure to International Airport.
- Tourists class transportation to and from the airport and hotel.
- Local Bus Transportation from Kathmandu to Sotikhola and Syange to Kathmandu or Pokhara.
- 3 Nights standards Hotel in Kathmandu with breakfast.
- Trekking lodge /Teahouse accommodations during the trek.
- 3 meals a day (Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner) during the trek.
- Government Licensed Holder trekking guide with all his salary, food, drinks, accommodation, transport and insurance.
- Supporter guide group size above 8+ people.
- All necessary paperwork and entry permits (ACAP), Special Permit for Manaslu, Trekker’s Information Management System (TIMS) including local Tax, Government tax & official expenses.
- Sleeping bag, Down Jacket & Duffel Bag (if you do not have your own, to be returned after trip completion).
- An arrangement of Emergency Helicopter service which will be paid by your Travel insurance company.
- Exclusive Medical Kit Bag.
- Farewell Dinner & Trekking Achievement Certificate.
Optional Additions Available On This Trip
- Kathmandu Sightseeing
- Porter available
- Kathmandu - Soti Khola Jeep
- Syange – Kathmandu or Pokhara Jeep
- Lunch and Dinner while you are in Kathmandu city.
- Extra night accommodation and meals if early departure from a mountain.
- Nepal visa fee (You can apply for Online or you can easily issue the visa on arrival at International Airport Kathmandu.
- Travel and rescue insurance (necessary).
- International airfare.
- Your personal expenses.
- Alcoholic and non-alcoholic hot and cold drinks & all desserts sweet things.
- Hot shower and battery charging in trekking Mountains.
- Any others expenses which are not mentioned including section.
- Tips for the guide, porter and driver (Tipping is voluntary).
We've been there. Nepal certainly is the best destination for trekking and Index Adventure the best travel partner. We're not writing to convince, just to share how we felt.Our journey into the Himalayas of Nepal started in 2017. We did the famous Annapurna Circuit then. This year was our second ...Read More
We did our Manaslu Circuit Trek successfully! The more than 100 kilometres of walk, of course, left us physically exhausted when we ended the walk crossing into the Annapurna area, but the rewards were exceptional. It would require walking the circuit for that experience. Once we decided to travel to ...Read More