- Trip GradeModerate
- Trip StyleTrekking
- TransportationPrivate Vechiles & Tourist Bus
- MealsBreakfast in cities & full board meals in trek
- Accommodation2 star hotel in cities & tea house / Lodge on trek
- Group Size02 - 16
- Max Altitude4500 M
- Single Supplement120 USD
About Mardi Himal Trekking
Mardi Himal lies to the east of Annapurna Base Camp, underneath the glorious Machhapuchhre. The highest elevation of this trekking route is 4500 meters at the Mardi Himal Base Camp from where one can see the breathtaking views of Annapurna range and Hiunchuli. The trail also dives into rhododendron forests with splendid views of the mountains throughout. The blend of different landscapes from cattle grazing fields to snowcapped mountains, the warmth of locals residing in patches and the experience of nature’s wilderness are some major attributes of this off beaten trail. This trek of moderate difficulty is suited for everyone needing a short and quick escape to rejuvenate themselves.
Trekking in Nepal always brings out exciting opportunities for trekkers who seek to relish in the scenic beauty of remote places. Located in the east of Nepal’s most renowned trail, Annapurna Base Camp trek, Mardi Himal (5587m) sits firmly underneath the beautiful Mt. Machhapuchhre (6993m). Mardi Himal trek is a newly opened trek in the Annapurna region and is a remote trek with no tea houses, en route. Following the shadow trail of Mardi Himal, the trekkers will get to enjoy the mesmerizing view of the Annapurna range and Hiunchuli (6441m) from Mardi Himal Base Camp (4500m).
The short trek Route map to Mardi Himal Base Camp starts as you leave Kathmandu for the lake city of Pokhara. You trek along numbers of camps following a remote and narrow trail to reach the base camp of the stunning Mardi Himal. From the base camp, the trekkers can relish the beautiful view of Mt. Machhapuchhre tagging along with the Annapurna range which seems to be just a foot far from the trekkers. Along the way, trekkers may come across various other nature’s beauty such as amazing rhododendron forests which can be observed throughout the trekking period, Danphe pheasant composing their beautiful melodies, yak grazing in the pasturelands, glacial valleys, and the panorama of Annapurna range, Mt. Machhapuchhre and the Mardi Himal itself. The trekkers can also get the glimpse of day-to-day struggles faced by local people of that region, and also be familiar with the culture of Gurung, Chemjong, and other localities residing in that region. The trekkers will mostly camp as there are no teahouses on the trail; however, in the more accessible places, the trekkers will stay the night in a home-stay or a hotel.
We, Index Adventure are the group of travel enthusiasts who are offering to provide thrilling trekking experience in Nepal. Index Adventure has been providing these types of trekking packages for many years. We provide you with packages that are guaranteed to make your stay in the country delightful. We also provide you with vehicle services for your optimum comforts during your stay.
- Day 1:Arrival at Kathmandu.
- Day 2:Kathmandu to Pokhara.
- Day 3:Drive to Kade and trek to Forest Camp.
- Day 4:Forest Camp to High Camp.
- Day 5:High Camp to Mardi Himal Base Camp back to High Camp.
- Day 6:High Camp to Siding
- Day 7:Trek to Lumre and Drive to Pokhara
- Day 8:Pokhara To Kathmandu.
- Day 9:Departure to International Airport.
- Tourists class transportation to and from the airport and hotel.
- Tourist bus Kathmandu-Pokhara-Kathmandu.
- Private transports Pokhara-Kade & local sharing jeep Lumre- Pokhara.
- 2 Nights standards Hotel in Kathmandu with breakfast.
- 2 Nights standards Hotel in Pokhara with breakfast.
- Trekking lodge / Teahouse accommodations during the trek.
- 3 meals a day (Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner) during the trek.
- Government Licensed Holder trekking guide with all his salary, food, drinks, accommodation, transport and insurance.
- Porter during the Trekking (1 Potter for 2 trekkers) with all his salary, food, drinks, accommodation, transport and insurance.
- Supporter guide group size above 8+ people.
- All necessary paperwork and entry permits (ACAP), Trekker’s Information Management System (TIMS) including local Tax, Government tax & official expenses.
- Sleeping bag & Duffel Bag (if you do not have your own, to be returned after trip completion).
- The arrangement of Emergency Helicopter service which will be paid by your Travel insurance company.
- Exclusive Medical Kit Bag.
- Farewell & Trekking Achievement Certificate.
- Lunch and Dinner while you are in Kathmandu & Pokhara city.
- Extra night accommodation and meals if early departure from the mountain.
- Nepal visa fee (You can apply for Online or you can easily issue the visa on arrival at International Airport Kathmandu.
- Travel and rescue insurance (necessary).
- International airfare.
- Your personal expenses.
- Alcoholic and non-alcoholic hot and cold drinks & all desserts sweet things.
- Hot shower and battery charging in trekking Mountains.
- Any others expenses which are not mentioned in including section.
- Tips for the guide, porter, and driver (Tipping is voluntary).
We are a couple from Denmark. The amazing landscape of the Himalayas had attracted our attention since long. This year we decided. But, the problem was what trek to choose given the time and budget constraints as well as the altitude concerns we had. After consulting a few tour operators, ...Read More
We went to Nepal in April this year to celebrate our anniversary. We took the service of Index Adventure as our tour operator. We have to admit that Keshab and his team were not only professional but also friendly and caring. With the help of their expertise, we had planned ...Read More