- Trip GradeStrenuous
- Trip StyleTrekking
- TransportationPrivate Vechiles & Tourist Bus
- MealsBreakfast in cities & full board meals in trek
- Accommodation2 star hotel in cities & tea house / Lodge on trek
- Group Size02 - 16
- Max Altitude5,416 M
- Single Supplement220 USD
About Nar Phu Valley Trekking
Nar Phu Valley Trekking is an exotic, remote, and beautiful valley comprised of the villages of Nar and Phu, situated on the north of Annapurna Region. The off the beaten trek to Nar Phu is a wild trip. With very few settlements en route, this trek gives the trekkers the authentic feel of wilderness and allows the trekker to be closer to nature. The route passes through varying topography which includes rugged hills, barren terrains, different rivers, high peaks and passes, glaciers, remote villages, and sparsely populated human settlement. This trek fills you with a unique experience of trekking as you witness beautiful panoramic views of the Himalayas and get to explore ancient Tibetan culture, tradition, and customs.
This 20 days Nar Phu Valley trek takes you to places that you have never experienced before. You will first visit three historical sites in Kathmandu—Swayambhunath, Pashupatinath, and Boudhanath. Leaving Kathmandu and trekking through several villages, you arrive in Nar Phu Valley where you will experience pure Tibetan Buddhism. In Phu village, you visit the popular Tashi Lhakhang Gompa where you can receive blessings from Lama Karma Sonam Rinpoche. Similarly, in Nar village, you can visit Nar Phedi Monastery and interact with the locals to learn about life in the remote place. During this trek, you will get to explore some of the most beautiful settlements of Nepal as you pass by various indigenous settlements, mostly populated by Gurung, Ghale, Lama, and Thakali ethnics. The beautiful apple acreage and the typical Thakali meal in Manang and Mustang are experiences you cannot find anywhere else. You will also visit Muktinath—a famous pilgrimage site for Hindu devotees—as you descend from Thorong-La Pass (5416 m). Nar Phu Valley trek is also an opportunity to witness the panoramic views of the beautiful Himalayas--Annapurna (8091 m), Manaslu (8156 m), and Dhaulagiri (8167 m). The best time to trek to Nar Phu Valley is from March until May and September until Mid-December.
Index Adventure has continuously been providing the best trekking experiences for avid trekkers from all around the world. We have the best explorers and guides of the nation who have years of experiences in organizing such trekking packages. With us, you do not have to worry about your safety and security. We serve you in the best possible way we can. Connect with us to unleash the adventurer in you.
- Day 1:Arrival at Kathmandu Airport.
- Day 2:Full day Historical Sightseeing in Kathmandu.
- Day 3:Drive from Kathmandu to Bhulbhule.
- Day 4:Trek from Bhulbhule to Jagat.
- Day 5:Trek from Jagat to Dharapani.
- Day 6:Trek from Dharapani to Koto.
- Day 7:Trek from Koto to Meta.
- Day 8:Trek from Meta to Phu Gaon.
- Day 9:Excursion around Phu Gaon.
- Day 10:Trek from Phu Gaon to Nar.
- Day 11:Explore Nar Village.
- Day 12:Trek from Nar to Ngwal via Kang La Pass.
- Day 13:Trek from Ngwal to Manang.
- Day 14:Trek from Manang to Yak Kharka.
- Day 15:Trek from Yak Kharka to Thorong Phedi.
- Day 16:Trek from Thorong Phedi to Muktinath via Thorong La Pass.
- Day 17:Trek from Muktinath to Jomsom.
- Day 18:Flight from Jomsom to Pokhara.
- Day 19:Drive from Pokhara to Kathmandu.
- Day 20:Departure.
- Tourists class transportation to and from the airport and hotel.
- Ground transportation from Kathmandu –Bhulbhule -Pokhara - Kathmandu by bus.
- Flight fare from Jomsom to Pokhara with domestic airport tax.
- Guided sight tour in Kathmandu as per the above itinerary.
- 3 Nights standards Hotel in Kathmandu with breakfast.
- 1 Night standards Hotel in Kathmandu with breakfast.
- Trekking lodge /Teahouse accommodations during the trek.
- 3 meals a day (Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner) during the trek.
- All necessary paper works, Conservation entry permits, special trekking permit, and TIMS permit.
- Government Licensed Holder trekking guide with all his salary, food, drinks, accommodation, transport and insurance.
- Porter during the Trekking (1 Potter for 2 trekkers) with all his salary, food, drinks, accommodation, transport and insurance.
- Sleeping bag, down Jacket & Duffel Bag (if you do not have your own, to be returned after trip completion).
- An arrangement of Emergency Helicopter service which will be paid by your Travel insurance company.
- Exclusive Medical Kit Bag.
- Farewell Dinner & Trekking Achievement Certificate.
- Lunch and Dinner while you are in Kathmandu & Pokhara city.
- Extra night accommodation and meals if early departure from the mountain.
- Nepal visa fee (You can apply for Online or you can easily issue the visa on arrival at International Airport Kathmandu.
- Travel and rescue insurance (necessary).
- International airfare.
- Your personal expenses.
- Alcoholic and non-alcoholic hot and cold drinks & all desserts sweet things.
- Hot shower and battery charging in trekking Mountains.
- Any others expenses which are not mentioned in including section.
- Tips for the guide, porter, and driver (Tipping is voluntary).