- Trip GradeStrenuous
- Trip StyleTrekking
- TransportationPrivate Vechiles & Tourist Bus
- MealsBreakfast in cities & full board meals in trek
- Accommodation2 star hotel in cities & tea house / Lodge on trek
- Group Size02 - 16
- Max Altitude5416 M
- Single Supplement235 USD
About Tilicho Lake with Annapurna Circuit Trek
Tilicho Lake with Annapurna Circuit trek is an extraordinary journey to the Thakali settlements of Annapurna region whilst visiting Tilicho (4919m), the highest lake in the world for its size. The beauty of the turquoise lake, which is frozen most of the time of the year, gives serenity to your body and soul. Not limited to the lake, this trek in overall takes you to Muktinath--the Holy Temple of Hindu--which holds high religious value for Hindu devotees, to one of the world’s most amazing passes “Thorong La Pass”, and to the rural places of Annapurna Region. The trek allows you to experience the unique culture and tradition of the Thakali people living in the region.
This overall 17 days of trek route map starts as you arrive in Kathmandu and head on your trek starting from Syange. You will witness beautiful scenery on your way right from the start of your trek. The distinct view of Himalayas like Annapurna (8091m), Dhaulagiri (8167m), and Manaslu (8156m) will accompany you throughout the trek. Upon reaching Manang, you will get to learn about the Manangi people, their cultures, and traditions. Grazing yaks on the wide-spread meadows will fascinate you and will boost up your excitement. Through narrow ways and landslide-prone regions, you will reach the destined place, Lake Tilicho (4919m); beware of the captivating beauty of this lake. Frozen or not, the lake looks equally alluring as it sits calmly surrounded by barren hills. Finally, you head back through one of the tallest passes in the world, the Thorong La pass, which connects the districts of Manang and Mustang. On your way back, you will get to visit the holy 108 spouts of the Muktinath temple. This jaw-dropping trek is assured to bring you calmness and soothe your mind.
Index Adventure has served for many years with successful trips and will be continuing further with the expansion of more new packages. We have deployed the best guides and travellers in the sector who possess good knowledge on the routes and the destinations. We vouch to take care of your safety concerns with a team effort. Join us for a taste of authentic Nepal.
- Day 1:Arrival at Kathmandu (1,350m).
- Day 2:Drive from Kathmandu to Syange/Jagat.
- Day 3:Chamje to Bagarchhap.
- Day 4:Bagarchhap to Chame (6-7 Hours).
- Day 5:Chame to Pisang (6 hours).
- Day 6:Pisang to Manang (6-7 Hours).
- Day 7:Acclimatization.
- Day 8:Manang to Siri Kharka (4-5 Hours).
- Day 9:Sri Kharka to Tilicho Base Camp (5-6 Hours).
- Day 10:Visit the Tilicho Lake then back to SriKharka (5-6 Hours).
- Day 11:SriKharka to Yak Kharka (4-5 Hours).
- Day 12:Yak Kharka to Phedi or High camp (6-7 hours).
- Day 13:Phedi or High Camp to Muktinath (4-6 Hours).
- Day 14:Drive from Muktinath to Pokhara (9-10 Hours).
- Day 15:Drive from Pokhara to Kathmandu.
- Day 16:Departure.
- Tourists class transportation to and from the airport and hotel.
- Ground transportation from Kathmandu –Bhulbhule -Pokhara - Kathmandu by bus.
- from Jomsom to Pokhara drive by bus
- Guided sight tour in Kathmandu as per the above itinerary.
- 3 Nights standards Hotel in Kathmandu with breakfast.
- 1 Night standards Hotel in Pokhara with breakfast.
- Trekking lodge /Teahouse accommodations during the trek.
- 3 meals a day (Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner) during the trek.
- All necessary paper works, Conservation entry permits, special trekking permit, and TIMS permit.
- Government Licensed Holder trekking guide with all his salary, food, drinks, accommodation, transport and insurance.
- Porter during the Trekking (1 Potter for 2 trekkers) with all his salary, food, drinks, accommodation, transport and insurance.
- Sleeping bag, down Jacket & Duffel Bag (if you do not have your own, to be returned after trip completion).
- An arrangement of Emergency Helicopter service which will be paid by your Travel insurance company.
- Exclusive Medical Kit Bag.
- Farewell Dinner & Trekking Achievement Certificate.
- Lunch and Dinner while you are in Kathmandu & Pokhara city.
- Extra night accommodation and meals if early departure from the mountain.
- Nepal visa fee (You can apply for Online or you can easily issue the visa on arrival at International Airport Kathmandu.
- Travel and rescue insurance (necessary).
- International airfare.
- Your personal expenses.
- Alcoholic and non-alcoholic hot and cold drinks & all desserts sweet things.
- Hot shower and battery charging in trekking Mountains.
- Any others expenses which are not mentioned in including section.
- Tips for the guide, porter, and driver (Tipping is voluntary).