About Trishuli River Rafting - 1 Day
The Trishuli River originated from the Gandaki river system. The fast flowing waters of this river has made it one of the best rafting points of Nepal. Since the rapids are not too quick, this point is opted by a lot of beginners and intermediate adventure rafting people. The starting point for rafting on the Trishuli River lies 3 hours away from the main city of Kathmandu. The unique part of this point is that the cable cars of Kurintar which go up to the Manakamana Temple is clearly visible.
The best seasons to visit Trishuli River for rafting is throughout the year, however, the water level does depend on the season.
The general outline itinerary of day rafting trips is as below.
- 7:00 AM: Pick up from the Hotel
- 7:00 AM-10:00 AM: 3 hours’drive to Charaudi
- 10:00 AM-10:30 AM: Preparation
- 10:30 AM-2:30 PM: Rafting (Lunch included in between)
- 3:00 PM: 3 hours’ drive to Kathmandu or Pokhara.