- Trip GradeModerate
- Trip StyleTrekking
- TransportationPrivate Vechiles & Tourist Bus
- MealsBreakfast in cities & full board meals in trek
- Accommodation2 star hotel in cities & tea house / Lodge on trek
- Group Size02 - 16
- Max Altitude3,700M
- Single Supplement275 USD
About Tsum Valley Trekking
Home to the Tibetan heirs, Tsum valley trek is a magnificent land of inherent natural beauty and mystical culture that bestows the exceptional chance of exploring low marshlands to soaring Himalayas. The mountain delights, classic homestay, an encounter with rich Tibetan culture, ancient monasteries, hospitality alongside absolutely captivating scenery are the special features of this trek. Situated in the northern part of Manaslu region, Tsum valley is one of the unblemished regions of Nepal adored off the beaten trekking. Thusly, Tsum valley is a spiritual land of lore, enigma and pristine beauty. Autumn and spring are referred to as the best season for the expedition of Tsum valley.
Hundreds of travellers come to Nepal every year in search of two main things, a thrilling adventure, and a spiritually enlightening trip. But, travelling through and across Tsum Valley is somewhat different from every other trekking designed in Nepal. The land of myth, mystery and magnificent beauty, Tsum Valley Trekking is the country’s Holy Grail that only passionate wanderers discover. Tsum, a Tibetan word “Tsombo”, which stands for vivid, is a hidden valley situated in the east of Manaslu, bordering with Tibet. The “Tsumba” people in the valley are the very first and direct Tibetan descendants who have been preserving their prehistoric culture through their extraordinary language and customs all these years. The ancient monasteries and villages had been untouched for years until the hidden trails were finally opened for trekkers in 2008. The locals in the valley practice a remarkable ancient form of art, culture, dialect and are popular for their utmost hospitality. The historic value of the Tsum Valley is immense as it was home to the legendary yetis. Apart from that, the traditional homestays and astonishing landscapes waiting to be explored are some of the main highlights of the Tsum Valley Trek that makes it worthwhile.
Tsum valley trekking begins and terminates at Arughat which is a seven hours’ drive from Kathmandu. The initial trek of the trip consists of smooth and easy routes through dense rhododendron forests and a few settlements of Magar and Gurung people. The route ascends through the Budhi Gandaki Valley and continues up to the hidden valley. We come across a few ancient monasteries and stupas that hold a major significance for the Tibetan people in the area. We walk across the lower Budhi Gandaki Region including Philim, Machha Khola, and Jagat. While trekking, picturesque sceneries, and majestic Himalayan peaks move alongside us which makes the trekking more thrilling. The evergreen beauty of Ganesh Himal and Buddha Himal touches are our soul and the dense alpine forests along with hilly village and terrace fields can also be seen while trekking. The overall experience of the Tsum Valley Trekking will trigger all your emotions and make you thrive for more of the adventures.
Index Adventure aims to provide our clients with one of the most comfortable, safe and enjoyable trips at a minimum of cost. Our topmost priority is our clients’ satisfaction and we believe sharing a friendly bonding is the foremost concern when it comes to it. Therefore, Index Adventure have trained our team in a way that they tackle any situation in a polite and strategic manner before that may also like to know Manaslu Regions FAQS. We believe that success comes from both hard work and talent and for that, we have built a strong team of dedicated and passionate experts in their own specific areas. Join us for an extraordinary and an outstanding trip because with us you will not have to comprise.
- Day 1:Arrive at Kathmandu Airport and Transfer to hotel.
- Day 2:Sightseeing of Kathmandu valley and Trip meeting.
- Day 3:Drive from Kathmandu to Arughat Bazaar (550 m), Driving duration: 8-9 hours.
- Day 4:Trek from Arughat Bazaar to Soti Khola (710 m), Trek Duration: 6-7 hours.
- Day 5:Trek from Soti Khola to Machha Khola (887 m), Trek Duration: 4 hours.
- Day 6:Trek from Machha Khola to Jagat (1,350m), Trek Duration: 7 hours.
- Day 7:Jagat to Chisopani (1,660 m), Trek Duration: 4 to 5 hours.
- Day 8:Chisopani to Chumling (2,386 m), Trek Duration: 6 to 7 hours.
- Day 9:Chumling to Chokhangparo (3,010 m), Trek Duration: 4 to 5 hours.
- Day 10:Chokhangparo to the Nile (3,361 m), Trek Duration: 5 to 6 hours.
- Day 11:The Nile to Mu Gompa (3,700 m), Trek Duration: 3 hours.
- Day 12:Sightseeing and acclimatization at Mu Gompa (3,700 m).
- Day 13:Mu Gompa to Burgi Village (2,386 m), Trek Duration: 5 hours.
- Day 14:Burgi village to Chumling (2,386 m), Trek Duration: 5 to 6 hours.
- Day 15:Chumling to Philim (1,570 m), Trek Duration: 6 to 7 hours.
- Day 16:Trek from Philim to Khorlabeshi (970 m), Trek Duration: 6 to 7 hours.
- Day 17:Trek from Khorlabesi to Soti Khola (700 m), Trek Duration: 6 to 7hours.
- Day 18:Trek from Soti Khola to Arughat (550 m), Trek Duration: 3 to 4 hours.
- Day 19:Drive from Arughat Bazaar to Kathmandu, Drive Duration: 7 to 8 hours.
- Day 20:Transfer to international airport for your final flight departure.
- Tourists class transportation to and from the airport and hotel.
- Guided sight tour in Kathmandu as per the above itinerary.
- Local Bus Drive Kathmandu-Arughat Kathmandu.
- 3 Nights standards Hotel in Kathmandu with breakfast.
- Trekking lodge /Teahouse accommodations during the trek.
- 3 meals a day (Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner) during the trek.
- Government Licensed Holder trekking guide with all his salary, food, drinks, accommodation, transport and insurance.
- Porter during the Trekking (1 Potter for 2 trekkers) with all his salary, food, drinks, accommodation, transport and insurance.
- Supporter guide group size above 8+ people.
- All necessary paperwork and entry permits (ACAP), Tsum Valley permit, Trekker’s Information Management System (TIMS) including local Tax, Government tax & official expenses.
- Sleeping bag & Duffel Bag (if you do not have your own, to be returned after trip completion).
- An arrangement of Emergency Helicopter service which will be paid by your Travel insurance company.
- Exclusive Medical Kit Bag.
- Farewell Dinner & Trekking Achievement Certificate.
- Lunch and Dinner while you are in Kathmandu city.
- Extra night accommodation and meals if early departure from mountain.
- Nepal visa fee (You can apply in Online or you can easily issue the visa on arrival at International Airport Kathmandu.
- Travel and rescue insurance (necessary).
- International airfare.
- Your personal expenses.
- Alcoholic and non - alcoholic hot and cold drinks & all desserts sweet things.
- Hot shower and battery charging in trekking Mountains.
- Any others expenses which are not mentioned on including section.
- Tips for the guide, porter and driver (Tipping is voluntary).