- Trip Duration 17 Days
- Price from US$ 2029
- Trip Grade Strenuous
- Trip Style Trekking & Peak Climb
- Max Person 02 - 16
- Meals Breakfast in cities , full board meals trek & Climb
- Accomodation 2 star hotel in cities & tea house & tent in mountaion
- Transportation Private Vechiles & Domestic Flight
- Destination Nepal
- Max.Altitude 6,189 M
- Single Supplement 450
About Everest Base Camp with Island Peak Climb
Suitable for the high altitude climbers offering some of the absolutely mesmerizing parts of Nepal, Everest Base Camp trek with Island peak climbing is a perfect adventurous trip activity for adventure sprinters around the globe. The key features of this trip are an exploration of assorted landscapes, insight to Sherpa settlement; a chance to relish mountainous vistas and unbound natural beauty. Situated in Khumbu region of Solukhumbu district, island peak (6,189m) is one of the major peaks that are well renowned for climbing events. Autumn and spring are regarded as the best season to explore Everest base camp. Since the trekking trail gets strenuous as you ascend, one must be physically fit to explore the region.
Everest Base Camp with Island peak climbing is a popular combo experience amongst travelers from all around the world. This is designed for high altitude climbers with past experience of climbing. This journey takes you through some of the most amazing and beautiful parts of Nepal, to some of the highest points in the world. All through the journey, the beautiful sight of rocky mountainous terrain, along with strings of prayer flags and small Chorten scattered across the region keeps you company and brings serenity to you while you trek and climb. What could be a better journey than this?
Island peak (6189m) also known as Imja Tse is one of the major climbing peaks in the Khumbu region that needs physical fitness with little technical aspects. The uniqueness of this trips is what makes this journey a challenging one. If you want to challenge the inner adventurer in you to get out from your comfort zone and scale new heights, then Everest Base Camp Trek with island peak climbing is the perfect trip for you.
Everest Base Camp with Island peak climbing starts from the quaint town of Lukla which will then proceed to the beautiful village of Namche Bazaar majorly inhabited by the Sherpa community. Along your way, you will meet the local people with who you can interact to gain perspective of life in the remote regions. You will also trek to the summit of Kala Patthar, a modest peak in the outskirts of Dingboche, from where the close-up view of snowy peaks such as Everest, Nuptse, and Changtse among some, at the time of sunrise makes up for an ethereal view. As we descend back to Dingboche on the 11th day, our journey to island peak climbing starts. On the next day, we will trek to island peak base camp and prepare ourselves for a summit. Next morning is the key day of this journey as we ascend to Island Peak. Top of the island Peak provides a spectacular view of Khumbu valley along with Mt. Cho Polu (6,734m), Mt. Makalu (8,475), Nuptse (7,879m), Lhotse (8,501m), Baruntse (7129m) and Amadablam (6812m).
Index Adventure has brought you this tested itinerary which provides you with a unique trail. Safety has also been given special regards as the treks are well equipped with guides with advanced knowledge of the region. With extensive expertise in this field, Index Adventure guarantees a beautiful journey ahead which will be a milestone in your life you will fondly look back to.
Note: Weather in Everest is unpredictable so there is high chances of delayed as well as cancellation of the scheduled flight. The rate of flight delay and cancellation in high at Lukla. During your journey, if flight cancellation happens you have to spend an extra night at Lukla/Ktm (if you are coming back to Kathmandu or going to Lukla). So, we request to spare a couple of days if you are planning to trek in the Everest region so that you will not miss your international flight. Helicopter rescue can also an option but it cost you more.
- Day 01: Arrival at Kathmandu. (1350m)
- Day 02: Preparations for trip.
- Day 03: Fly to Lukla and head to Phakding (2,652m/8,700ft)
- Day 04: Trek to Namche Bazar (3,440m/11,283ft)
- Day 05: Acclimatization Day at Namche (3,440m/11,283ft)
- Day 06: Namche Bazar to Tengboche (3,870/12,694ft)
- Day 07: Tengboche to Pheriche (3,440m/11,283ft)
- Day 08: Acclimatization at Pheriche (3,440m/11,283ft).
- Day 09: Trek to Lobuche (4940m/16,207ft).
- Day 10: Trek to Everest Base Camp (5364m/17,594ft) - via Gorak Shep (5170 m/16,961ft)
- Day 11: Morning Kalapatthar sunrise (5545m/18,192ft) and trek down to Dingboche
- Day 12: Trek to Island Peak Base Camp (5,200m/17,060ft).
- Day 13: Climb to Island Peak summit and back to base camp (6,189m/20,305ft).
- Day 14: Trek to Dingboche (4,360/14,300ft).
- Day 15: Trek to Namche Bazaar (3,440m/11,280ft)
- Day 16: Trek down to Lukla (2,800m/9,186ft) 6-7 hours.
- Day 17: Fly Back to Kathmandu,(1,300m/4,264ft)
- Day 18: Departure to International Airport.
- Tourists class transportation to and from the airport and hotel.
- Both ways Flights tickets Kathmandu –Lukla-Kathmandu.
- 3 Nights standards Hotel in Kathmandu with breakfast.
- Trekking lodge /Teahouse accommodations during the trek & similar tented camp accommodation during the climbing period.
- 3 meals a day (Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner) during the trek.
- Government Licensed Holder trekking guide & High altitude climbing leader (Sherpa guide) licensed by Nepal Mountaineering Association (NMA) with all the salary, food, drinks, accommodation, Flight, and insurance.
- Group climbing equipment including ropes, ice screws, snow bars, harness, carbine, eight-figure etc.
- Porter during the Trekking (1 Potter for 2 trekkers) with all his salary, food, drinks, accommodation, and insurance.
- All necessary paperwork, Sagarmatha National Park Entry Permit, Island Peak climbing permit fee, local Tax, Government tax & official expenses.
- Sleeping bag, Down jacket & Duffel Bag (if you do not have your own, to be returned after trip completion).
- Supporter guide group size above 5+ people.
- The arrangement of Emergency Helicopter service which will be paid by your Travel insurance company.
- Exclusive Medical Kit Bag.
- All organizational requirements.
- Index Adventure T-shirt & Trekking Achievement Certificate.
- Lunch and Dinner while you are in Kathmandu city.
- Excess baggage more than 10 kg for Lukla flight.
- Extra night accommodation and meals if early departure from the mountain.
- Nepal visa fee (You can apply for Online or you can easily issue the visa on arrival at International Airport Kathmandu.
- Travel and rescue insurance (necessary).
- International airfare.
- Your personal expenses.
- Alcoholic and non-alcoholic hot and cold drinks & all desserts sweet things.
- Hot shower and battery charging in trekking Mountains.
- Any others expenses which are not mentioned in including section.
- Tips for the guide, porter, and driver (Tipping is voluntary).