- Trip Duration 19 Days
- Price from US$ 2290
- Trip Grade Strenuous
- Trip Style Trekking & Peak Climb
- Max Person 02 - 16
- Meals Breakfast in cities , full board meals trek & Climb
- Accomodation 2 star hotel in cities & tea house & tent in mountaion
- Transportation Private Vechiles & Domestic Flight
- Destination Nepal
- Max.Altitude 6,119 M
- Single Supplement 450
About Everest Base Camp with Lobuche East Peak Climb
Lobuche East peak is 6119 meters high, nested in the Everest Khumbu Himalayan Range. There are several paths through which one can attempt this popular summit for climbing. The trail leads to the Everest Base Camp and Kalapatthar before eventually ascending to Lobuche East Peak. The snowy peaks like Everest, Nuptse, Ama Dablam, and Lhotse along with several other peaks are in the background constantly making this trek memorable one. The major attractions that lie en route to Lobuche east peak are Namche Bazar, Tengboche monastery, Pangboche, Dingboche, and Kalapatthar. The climb is easier compared to other mountain climbs however for amateur trekkers, this trek can be pretty challenging.
Everest Base Camp, lying on an altitude of 5364m, is one of the most popular trekking routes people undertake in order to get closer to the vast expanse of the Himalayas and its many mountains. Mount Lobuche East is one the many mountains of the Everest Range. Lying on an elevation of 6145m, this considered to be a comparably easier mountain to climb.
This journey will take you through some of the most remote parts of Nepal. Starting at the picturesque town of Lukla, you will head towards Namche Bazaar, one of the largest settlements of Sherpa community. The villages of Tengboche and Dingboche offer you an insight into the lives of the Tibetan people living in the region. You will also be able to visit some of the highest settlements of the world, including villages of Lobuche and Gorak Shep. The constant background of rocky, barren hillsides and the snowy peaks, like Everest, Nuptse, Lhotse, and Ama Dablam and so on will make this journey an incredible one.
Everest Base Camp with Lobuche East Peak Climb is one of the unique paths you can undertake as a journey of a lifetime. You will also climb Kala Patthar, a peak nearby to the village of Lobuche, at an altitude of 5545m. This itinerary includes an experience of two different journeys- Everest Base Camp and Lobuche East Peak Climbing and combines it into one in order to provide you with a better and efficient traveling of different places in a limited amount of days.
Index Adventure brings you this incredible journey which will make you fall in love with the high mountains. The entire itinerary has been well planned with an intense eye to the detail, in order to not compromise with the quality in any step of the journey. With special regards given to safety, a guide with proper knowledge of the area and skills will be with you in every step of the way. Index Adventure strives to bring you an experience of a lifetime and has experience in dealing with treks and climbs around the Himalayan region.
Note: Weather in Everest is unpredictable so there is high chances of delayed as well as cancellation of the scheduled flight. The rate of flight delay and cancellation in high at Lukla. During your journey, if flight cancellation happens you have to spend an extra night at Lukla/Ktm (if you are coming back to Kathmandu or going to Lukla). So, we request to spare a couple of days if you are planning to trek in the Everest region so that you will not miss your international flight. Helicopter rescue can also an option but it cost you more.
- Day 01: Kathmandu: Arrival Day
- Day 02: Easy & Preparation Day for Trip
- Day 03: Kathmandu to Lukla by Flight ( 30 Mints) & Trek To Phakding (2,651m/8,700ft)3-4 hours.
- Day 04: Phakding to Namche Bazaar
- Day 05: Namche Bazaar: Acclimatization Day
- Day 06: Namche Bazaar to Tengboche
- Day 07: Tengboche to Dingboche (4,360 M/14,300 Ft)5-6 Hours
- Day 08: Acclimatization at Dingboche.
- Day 09: Dingboche to Lobuche (4940 M/16,207 Ft): 5-6 Hours
- Day 10: Lobuche to Kala Patthar via Gorak Shep, Kala Patthar to Gorak Shep
- Day 11: Gorak Shep to EBC, EBC to Gorak Shep
- Day 12: Gorak Shep to Lobuche Base Camp
- Day 13: Summit Lobuche East, Return to Base Camp
- Day 14: Lobuche Base Camp: Acclimatization Day
- Day 15: Lobuche Base Camp to Namche
- Day 16: Namche Bazaar to Lukla
- Day 17: Lukla to Kathmandu
- Day 18: Kathmandu: Departure Day
- Tourists class transportation to and from the airport and hotel.
- Both ways Flights tickets Kathmandu –Lukla-Kathmandu.
- 3 Nights standards Hotel in Kathmandu with breakfast.
- Trekking lodge /Teahouse accommodations during the trek &similar tented camp accommodation during the climbing period.
- 3 meals a day (Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner) during the trek.
- Government Licensed Holder trekking guide &High altitude climbing leader (Sherpa guide) licensed by Nepal Mountaineering Association (NMA) with all the salary, food, drinks, accommodation, Flight, and insurance.
- Group climbing equipment including ropes, ice screws, snow bars, harness, carbine, eight-figure etc.
- Porter during the Trekking (1 Potter for 2 trekkers) with all his salary, food, drinks, accommodation, and insurance.
- All necessary paperwork, Sagarmatha National Park Entry Permit, Lobuche East Peak climbing permit fee, local Tax, Government tax & official expenses.
- Sleeping bag, Down jacket & Duffel Bag (if you do not have your own, to be returned after trip completion).
- Supporter guide group size above 8+ people.
- The arrangement of Emergency Helicopter service which will be paid by your Travel insurance company.
- Exclusive Medical Kit Bag.
- All organizational requirements.
- Index Adventure T-shirt & Trekking Achievement Certificate.
- Lunch and Dinner while you are in Kathmandu city.
- Excess baggage more than 15kg for Lukla flight.
- Extra night accommodation and meals if early departure from the mountain.
- Nepal visa fee (You can apply for Online or you can easily issue the visa on arrival at International Airport Kathmandu.
- Travel and rescue insurance (necessary).
- International airfare.
- Your personal expenses.
- Alcoholic and non-alcoholic hot and cold drinks & all desserts sweet things.
- Hot shower and battery charging in trekking Mountains.
- Any others expenses which are not mentioned in including section.
- Tips for the guide, porter, and driver (Tipping is voluntary).